Confused

I lay on my bed thinking of yesterday's events and as my mind starts to recover it from some part of my brain, it strikes me, I'm Mike's girlfriend.

I get ready to school and try to make myself look pretty and as I took out my bicycle, I heard the car's horn, I turned to see my handsome boyfriend looking at me, "hop in girlfriend" he said.

I can never explain how I felt at that moment, there are not enough words in English for that.

And then I noticed he had a bruise in his eye, 

"How did you get that" I asked .

"Just a small fight, nothing much" he said

As we reached school, I saw everybody looking at me awestruck, even my friends.

But it was Lynn's expression that was priceless.

I waved at them as we went past them, and then after we reached my class, Mike gave a small peck on my cheek, and left with the sweetest, "I LOVE YOU".

I stood there like I was starstruck.

At lunch Mike joined me at my usual table and we talked to each other soo much and then I caught Leah staring at me.
"What could her problem be?"
I thought to myself but soon dicarded it as useless from my brain.

Then  as soon as Mike left to talk to his friends, Peter came to me,

"When did all this happen?, Why didn't you tell me?? 

I don't think he loves you truly Ann, don't trust him "

He was about to say something but I stopped him,

"Peter I know that I am not perfect like Lynn and I know, you think nobody can love me truly but its not like that, I know My Mike is different, he loves me for who I am and I don't need any advice from you, Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just leave it baby"Mike told me.

It had only been three days since Mike and me were committed and I already had someone who hated me for it.

"Your luck is not going to last long

soon you will be left behind ALONE

So move away now itself"

The note said and when I took my bag, it was drenched.

I kept staring at the note. Mike took it away from me tore it and threw it away.

"Enjoy the waves" Mike said as he pulled me closer towards him.

I could feel the distance becoming less between us and then at the right moment, someone kicked Mike away.

Angry and irritated I turned to see Ashton staring at Mike.

"What is your problem? Why are you so jealous?,Can't you leave us alone?" I shouted shivering with anger.

********************************

Someone's P.O.V

How dare he tries to kiss my princess, 

My anger had gone beyond control and I kicked Mike away from her.

The day he proposed to her I saw how happy she was, my heart ached,
I wanted to be the only one to make her happy but now he had taken that place.
Even on that day I had gone to ask him, whether he truly loved her.

"No problem, Ash you can use her after I throw her away" he said with a smirk.

I bruised his eye and rushed to Peter to tell him to save Ann out of the trouble, he said, "I will".

But I don't find any progress fron his side.
I have to do something.

**********************************

"Happy one week Anniversary!!!,

 your luck is going to die out today

Good luck finding true love and your diary!!".

Was what I got in today's note. Now this had gone beyond the limit.

I want my diary, it was very close to my heart.

Frustrated, I walked away and dashed into Carl.

"Hi Ann" Carl said.

As I said, "Hi", I realized how far I had got away from my friends.

Why don't you talk with us anymore, even Bess felt bad that you din't talk to her at all nowadays.

 "No, its not like that" I was saying as Bess said, 

"Then what is it Ann?, I really miss you so much but before we talk about all that I want to tell you something"

"Bess..."I was saying.

"Ann don't interrupt me, Leah and Andrew were never a pair, it was just a thing to irritate Mike, and Mike is using you to irritate her."

From when did Mike like Leah??, why didn't I know about that. Now who is lying my friends or Mike.

"I wanted to tell you the other day, you didn't let me" Peter said.

I didn't know what to do, I went searching for My Mike, yes he will always be My Mike no matter what. 

But it was only a second before I wished I had taken back what I had thought because I saw Mike kissing Leah.

My legs were defying me, it became weak and my mind started to spin,

and I fell to the ground and after that my world blacked out.

************************************

Well guys that was a short chapter!!!

The mystery person is revealed!!! 

was it unexpected???

comment your views and

 Don't forget to vote for this short sweet chapter so that I can continue writing more for awesome readers like you!!!

Love You Lots <3

************************************