MY BLiND MATE Chapter 1>>

Little Author's note: Please Vote and Comment! Please Vote and Comment! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian's P.O.V.

I had caught wind of what my father was telling me. Some of the pack and the stupid humans were making fun of our disabled pack mates.

Her parents were Lissa and Brian Everwoods, they were my father's Beta and Omega.

Kaitlyn I had only met twice when we were younger and we did play but she was different in some way. I thought she had the gift of her mother.

Her mom could have premonition's about other packs having issues or just a big storm coming in to town.

But now I had to take action and called a Pack Meeting at our Pack House.

My father told Lissa and Brian to make sure Kaitlyn came with them. For us to understand better of what's going on.

We had 7 disabled pack mates. Kaitlyn's situation was the rarest of them all.

There was Ted Wilscon who had his eye torn out and half of his leg had to be cut off and it never grew back. He got into a fight and the Rogue won.

Tommy Coope had to go in the institute because he went literally insane after losing his mate to another pack. About a year ago they went on a cruise and another pack was on board and they showed the other pack respect in every way but that pack was called Deadly Poison and its pack Leader Brandon wanted Tommy's mate for his own but when she dissed him and told him no that she had just married her mate he killed her right in front of Tommy. After he lost her he couldn't deal with the grief and went insane. Last I heard he was on suicide watch.

Ashley Grouper had a fight with one of brothers and he tore off her foot. I seen her about the school some and we talked for a while. She was still on crutches, Ashley refused to be put in a wheel chair.

Vern Parker was in another packs territory trying to get across to ours when the pack attacked him. He was missing a hand, a ear, and parts of left leg. I felt so bad after that happened. My father Benjimen (Yes that's how you spell it) had to sign a peace treaty and now we can properly cross a different way with out going to through there territory.

Kimberly Yaght was living in her parents house when the house caught on fire and her right side got burned pretty badly.

Paula Caun had almost died from her abusive mate. My gran-pap killed him because it was against pack law to even abuse your mate.  

Our house was a 4 story mansion. It was mostly red brick with a swimming pool in the back along with a grove and water fountians and flowers blooming every where. We just got out of the most horrible winter in a couple of years.

A couple of the wolves that went Rogue didn't survive. I hated that but they wouldn't listen to me or my father so it was on them.

I had to even invite Kaitlyn even though her parents told me she didn't want to come. Her wolf was very protective of her I had heard. I hadn't seen her a couple of years now. I wondered what she had looked like now.
*********************************************************************************
I went upstairs to my room on the 3rd floor to take a shower and get ready for tonight's pack meeting.

As I was getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror I noticed I needed a hair cut. My hair was dark brown and shaggy and my eyes were blueish-grayish. I also noticed that my six pack abs were looking good too and with that last glance in my huge bathroom mirror I put my peach color tshirt on along with my dark blue jeans.
*********************************************************************************
I walked in the meeting with my beta and father.

My mother died giving birth to me. Something went wrong but dad would never tell me what. He missed my mother very much.

He did have a second chance at love though her name was Marcie. She had a daughter who was just a whore. I hated her with a passion. Her name you may ask is Kacy. She tried to get with me once. I growled at her and then she went on about playing hard to get.

I walked in the room and my heart felt like it was being pulled on and my wolf howled because he sensed our mate. The room wasn't full yet so I ignored what my wolf wanted and walked up to my dad Benjimen and Kaitlyn's parents. I asked "Where's Kaitlyn?" "Oh her friend Kassidy took her to the bathroom." "Oh." My wolf wined at the thought of her being gone.

*That was weird* I thought. *No Kaitlyn is our mate. Wait til she comes in the room again. You'll see.* My wolf said.
*************************************************************************
After the the meeting started she came back in with her friend Kassidy Conner and my wolf was right my heart felt like it was being tugged on this time. I think it was because we were so close together. I was going to ask my father once the meeting was over. I kept glancing over at Kaitlyn. Her friend Kassidy glared at me. I of course glared back and well she just rolled her eyes. *She's jealous of you not sneaking looks at her.* my wolf chuckled.

I sighed after he told me that.