MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 28 <3

The shower was nerve wracking as ever, I had never ever have shown my body to a man before. Well I have when I was younger when my dad took me out of the bathroom when mom was out on patrol.

I bit my lip so hard that I felt the blood trickle down my lip as Adrian wiped it off and smiled.

"Don't be scared my love. You'll be okay. I know your scared but so am I." He kissed my lips as he slipped off my shirt off.

As we got in the shower we just looked at each other and smiled as he held me as the water spilled off our bodies. He kissed my shoulder and then marked me as his once more.

It was part of the ritual. The Mating Ritual was this upcoming weekend. I had everything ready and my dress was supposed to be coming in tomorrow.

I turned in his arms and marked him also. The connection strengthened because the Ritual was so close.

Once the shower was over, it wasn't that bad. I was still so scared but it was okay because Adrian was still here with me.

After the shower we got in bed and just talked and giggled and laughed without taking our eyes off each other.

The next day was wonderful but a bit awkward.

We got dressed but as Adrian was getting ready he kept stopping to kiss his mark.

I smiled each time and shivered. The Ritual was so so close and I wish we could just give in to each other but we couldn't.

We invited Hayes and Kassidy to go out on a picnic with us but they declined, Kassidy wanted to spend more time with Hayes and just be with each other.

I smiled at that, I think she was going to let Hayes Mark her finally.

When we went out on the picnic he set out a black and white checkered blanket. I giggled and sat down.

"I love you Kaitlyn. Your father and Mine said I didn't have to get you anything but I actually got you this custom made for you." Adrian said sweetly.

He laid a small rectangular box in my hands.

I couldn't help but to smile when I slid the lid off and seen the most beautiful ring.

He was white gold band. It was shaped like a wolf and it would've wrapped around my whole finger. The head was up howling while the body was going around my finger and the tail connected to the chest.

The head of the wolf was up howling like I said before but while the wolf had its mouth open it had a dark blue sapphire placed in the middle. When you look through the sapphire you could see the Full Moon and Music notes.

I blinked back the tears and stuttered out "T-Th-ank Y-You."

"I-It's S-So B-Beautif-ful."

I had him put in the ring on my finger and then I kissed him passionately.

I pushed him on his back and I laid on top of him while kissing him once more.

A moan slipped out of his mouth as I kissed my Mark.

All a sudden we heard growls around us. It snapped us out of the state we were both in.

"Rogues....." Adrian growled harshly.

"Stand back babe. I don't want to hurt you." He said, as his eyes turned honey-golden brown and he shifted in to his wolf.

He howled and a couple of his pack members howled back.

I shifted a few seconds later. It felt a little nauseating to be in my wolf's form.

I hadn't shifted in a long time. After it passed Adrian nudged me and looked in to my eyes.

**Are you okay?**

**Yeah I'm fine, I hadn't shifted in a while, that's al.**

He nodded a sharp nod then said

**Follow me**

We sprinted towards the Retirement home where Arie howled, but it was cut off because she was attacked.

Sapphire and Kelly were helping Arie with two while I attacked one with Adrian at my side.

All together there was 10 Rogues. Me, Adrian, Arie, Sapphire, Kelly, Luna, Brandon, and Hayes. Wyatt and Melody came soon afterwards and we gained and over powered them. This one really got to me. I couldn't kill her.

She wasn't harming anyone. She was so scared and at the back of the Retirement home in the bushing shaking and whimpering. Her name is Amalie and she actually didn't want to fight so we actually took her in.

In a heartbeat one of our security guys felt that Amalie was his mate.

Even though she wasn't a werewolf long she knew Roy was her Mate also.

Amalie is pronounced Emily.

After the attack we had a meeting but the other Elder's and Alpha's actually liked the set up that we proposed. So in the end of the day we had about 55 to 70 new wolves in our pack.

Some actually found thier mates in our pack and the opposite for us.

Around 9 p.m. my mom called me and Kass in her bedroom with Melody and Amalie and a couple of other girls from the pack to see me in my Ritual dress.

I actually picked the third dress. I don't know, something about it just made me want to show off my body.

When I tried it on, it hugged all my curves in the right places and the embroidery was beautiful. I actually couldn't wait to the Ritual now.

That night The guys took Adrian out while I had a girls night.