MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 16 <3

Recap:

She told me for this to work she would get close to Kaitlyn and Kassidy first then get Kaitlyn's mate to fall in love with her.

Jeremiah growled at that and I laughed and I think  me and Lacey would get along perfectly.

Melody and Jeremiah went to the store later on that night and got them both self cellphones she we could have contact with her. Also she would be able to update us on everything without getting caught.

In less than a week our plan would be set in a motion and then before they knew what was going on me and the Elite would make our move.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Authors note: Please Vote or Comment! <3

Adrian's P.O.V.

After we chased the Rogues to the Highway we lost thier scent, I got angry. I wanted to rip them to shreds for wanting to hurt my mate.

(Packs Link)

~Alpha calm down, you're mind is terrifying the pack just a little, sir.~ Wyatt said.

~Sorry, my anger just consumes me a little bit sometimes.~ I stated.

~It's ok, sir, we understand. It's hard for us too.~ said Hayes.

I sighed and my wolf took 5 deep breathes and then howled in to the bright moonlight night. After I howled for a couple minutes the rest of the pack sat around me and howled too.

I felt great after that, I guess I was just stressing out. I would kill anything that went after my mate. I would protect her with my life, Kaitlyn was my life now.

~Sir, do you want to check on her?~ Brandon asked.

~No. I'll come with you. Matter of fact Brandon, Luna, Kelly, Arie, and Sapphire go towards the Retirement Home for the Elders. Oh Luna go inside and check and make sure everythings ok and the rest of you towards the woods near the right side of the river, me, Hayes, and Wyatt will go to the left and meet me up there.~

They all yipped then went thier seperate ways.

As we were running patrol I heard

**Are you ok, it's late and you haven't came back yet.**

I was shocked I heard Kaitlyn in my wolf form.

*We can communicate back* my wolf told me.

*Also since we are Marked to each other it'll be normal after we mate with her.* I nodded which meant he nodded his head too.

**I'm fine, the pack and I are doing a patrol around the grounds just to be safe, are you ok?**

**I'm ok, but I just took my medicine so I just thought I would tell you goodnight and I love you.**

My tongue rolled outta my mouth and I grinned. I loved it everytime she said. I knew I would never get tired of hearing her say "I love you" to me.

**Oh ok, I love you too and goodnight. I'll be back soon.**

**********************************************************************************

After patrol is over we all headed back to the pack house. We didn't find anything other than Brandon and Luna's scent which was over a little three days old.

I ran upstairs taking three to four steps at a time. I got to our door and opened the door quietly then went inside and looked around. I saw Kaitlyn and Kassidy curled up in her bed sleeping with the T.V. on. I smiled and was glad she had Kassidy as friend. I quietly went over and covered them up and kissed my mate on the cheek then whispered "I love you" in her ear.

She stirred but I backed away quietly anyway, I turned around and had a heart attack. Hayes was standing in the doorway. He whispered

"Do you mind if I sleep on your futon so I can be near Kassidy?"

I shook my head and pointed over to the futon. "I'ma take a shower." I whispered. Hayes nodded and got a blanket out of the closet quietly then while looking at Kassidy and instantly fell asleep.

When I got out Kaitlyn was stirring so I went over and touched her cheek.

"Hey are you ok? I'm here." I whispered.

Her hand touched mine. She smiled.

God I loved that smile.

"Sorry, I was having a bad dream. When did you get in?"

"About 30 minutes ago. Do you want to talk about it?"

She shook her head and I asked

"Do you want to sleep with me in my bed?"

Kaitlyn nodded so I helped her up and over to my bed and she crawled into and laid down.

"Hold on." Kaitlyn nodded.

Hayes was lightly snoring and I tapped him and I had to watch out. He liked to hit if you woke him up.

I got him up for school once and I got punched in the jaw so I was very hesitant about waking him up anymore.

Matter of fact he swung at me when I tapped him.

"Man, wake the hell up, shit head." I whisper yelled.

He half snored. "Oops, sorry man. Whatcha need?"

"Go over to Kaitlyn's bed and sleep with Kasssidy, Kaitlyn woke up and wanted to sleep with me." He nodded and went over and snuggled up with Kassidy.

I got back in bed with Kaitlyn. She snuggled up to me with her face in my neck. Kaitlyn kissed her mark and I shivered. She whispered "Good night, I love you." I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Goodnight my love, I love you too."