MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 18 <3

Recap:

I looked at him and then looked down to see my drawings.

I touched them and said "I can't believe it's my own nightmare."

I touched the one where Kaitlyn had blood trickling down. I couldn't see the person yelling at her but I could tell it was a girl by the voice.

Brian touched my cheek and I put my hand on his.

"You've been having alot of these recently. Do you know what is going on yet?" My husband asked.

"Not yet. I feel like I'm missing something. I-I just don't know what yet."

"It'll come to you. It always does."

I half smiled but I felt weak. I always did after I had a vision or two sometimes 4 in a row. Those took forever sometimes. I had to sit there for hours and go back and forth in between the visions to get them right. Matter of fact I had one the other night and afterwards I had to be on bed rest for the rest of the day.

Brian helped me up and over to the bed. "I'll be right back with some blood and aspirin."

I nodded and he kissed me. I smiled but I was glad I was married to this man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's Note: Please Vote and Comment! :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

I woke up again that night breathing hard and sweating. I sat up and blinked several times trying hard not to cry but I couldn't help it.

Mom had to know that last vision was going to be hurtful and very painful for me to watch. I didn't believe it of course but mom's visions were always right and always ended up coming true some how.

I sighed and turned over but accidentally hit Adrian. He chuckled and said "It's fine" before I could say anything.

"Why are you awake?"  I asked.
"Had a bad dream so I turned over and it just so happens that you were awake too."
"Oh what was your dream about?"
"Me leaving you."

I gasped. I bit my lip and my eyes got all blurry again.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

I shook my head because I didn't want to tell him.

He touched my cheek and wiped my tears away. Adrian also wrapped me up in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok. I'm here. Will you please tell me what you're crying about?"

Again I shook my head, I couldn't tell him. I wouldn't be able to handle it. It's not that I didn't want to tell him. It was because I was scared of what he was going to say.

I yawned making him think that I was sleepy again.

"Don't do that, it's contagious." Adrian yawned.

We both chuckled then he snuggled closer to me. I kissed my mark and we both shivered. I then felt my vision brighten up more.

I felt the pull tighten in my chest and I smiled. Adrian coughed and then snuggled up to me and whispered "Whenever we  get up later because it's already 4:45 am in the morning will you please tell me then?"