MY BLiND MATEChapter 2 <3

Little Author's note: Please Vote and Comment! Please Vote and Comment! <3

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

At first I didn't know what was going on with my wolf but she wouldn't quiet down enough through out the beginning of the meeting. She kept telling me to look in the direction of Adrian and that he was our mate.

I asked her how she knew that with out us seeing him but she just replied *Because he's ours.* she growled at me.

She finally quieted down enough to let me listen to the rest of the meeting.

Adrian's next words shocked me. "If anyone has a problem with any of the disabled wolves, you will have to answer to me is that clear?"

The pack mumbled but one pack members laughed and Adrián heard it and he showed his canines and also growled very loudly at the pack Member.

Kassidy whispered "YUMMY! Adrián is so sexy when he gets mad. His eyes go from there normal blueish-grayish color and turn to golden honey with black around it. MmMhHm." She giggled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. My wolf quietly growled at my best friend. I was shocked at how she was acting tonight.

As the meeting droned on the pack covered other topics like *Rogues, *Territory Issues, *School Teacher's needing more help or just needing new teachers and last but not least *The Mating Ritual.

I yawned because I was getting restless and my butt was falling asleep, but mostly I wasn't up past 10 or 1030. Every night I would have to take my medication the doctor gave prescribed to me after my accident.

After the meeting was over I stood up and stretched out but accidentally fell until his arm was under mine standing me upright. I knew it was him because of his scent. He smelled really good. He smelled like a light rain before it started but almost like a woodsy smell too. This was going to be hard, I thought.

"Are you alright?" Adrian asked. I think he was getting irritated with me because he had been asking me that for awhile now.

"U-Uhh yeah, yeah. I'm fine thanks."

"Your welcome." Try and be more careful please for me."

*Did he really just say that? Wow.* "I-I will." I smiled.

Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't smile or wink, even though when I wink I think I blink both eyes.

Kassidy sighed and said "Goodnight Alpha." she used a sing-song flirtatious voice with him.

Me and my wolf growled. OOPs! Adrian chuckled and I heard his lips pull upwards into a smile.

"Goodnight Kassidy, Kaitlyn."

He hadn't let go of me yet so I took the time to feel my way upwards towards his shoulders and suddenly I stopped. I was nervous about feeling his face. I had done it with Kassidy, my Helper Jay, and my other friend Collin.

"It's ok if you have to feel my features, Kaitlyn." Adrian whispered.

My hands trembled with excitement. I felt my hands go up his 6 pack (Yummy) then his neck. My hands lingered there for a second or two then I felt his features. He put his hands on mine to help me feel his face. His hair was shaggy and kinda curly. He told his eyes were blueish-ish/gray-ish. I felt my lips pull up into a smile. I felt his hands slide down to his eyebrows which were heavy then his eyes closed so my hands didn't poke his eyeballs. I giggled as I envisioned myself accidentally doing that. As I got to his lips I felt his lips turn up into a smile.

I heard some one cough and his hands didn't let go of mine but his head turned sideways and he snickered. Adrian whispered "Everyone's looking at us." "Oh." I tried to take my hand away from his but he wouldn't let go.

It was so quiet you could hear every wolves breathing and thier hearts beating. Well I could anyway. I wondered if that was weird.