MY BLiND MATE Chapter 13 >>

Recap:

I waited until I heard her mom went downstairs to speak. Kaitlyn was washing up and I said "You didn't have to do that, you know." "I know, but  I didn't want you getting in trouble." I had to have the best mate ever anyone could ask for. She giggled and all too soon she said "Can you call for my mom. I'm done." "Ok. I'll be back in a few." I decided to take a chance so I said "I love you." to her for the first time.

I didn't give her time to respond just in case she said something I couldn't handle. After I got her mom I went to visit my father and get the financial papers from his office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery Person P.O.V.

My baby Kacy told me the Head Alpha Benjimen wasn't healed all the way but I needed a plan to take Adrian out. His bitch of a mate was able to see again too. Hmm..I was going to have to do something about her too but I'm not sure how I can.

I couldn't wait to tear into that pack. Hell I had been making werewolves on my own now that knew how too. I had 12 in all but I needed 20 so I could defeat that stupid pack. I wanted to lead all of the packs in this state and my first priority was taking out this pack out first since it's rep had brillant standing with the Elders in other Pack Territories.

 I needed a mate and it just so happened Kacy was doing her daily run and I bumped into her and I did something I never did, which was take her to dinner and got to know her better. I only then knew that she was mine.You see this new pack Night Cereus had about 20 in it including Kacy, my mate.  She had been planning with me since we meet on a run once. Since then we had been inseperable. She invited to me to join it but I was a lone wolf and I needed no pack.

I wanted to be free and under no one's rule except my own. These other people that I created obeyed me so well that they masked their scents so they only smelled like a human. I had to train all 12 of them in 4 weeks time to get ready to attack this group. I told them not to attack Kacy or there would be hell to pay.  I kept them in the house and they were only allowed to go outside at night and shift but they had to stay near this house or they would be torn apart by Night Cereus. I couldn't let that happen.

I didn't exactly care for them but they were all I had to take down this respected pack and only then would I happy with the start of my reign of Leadership.