MY BLiND MATE Chapter 3 >>

Recap:

I heard some one cough and his hands didn't let go of mine but his head turned sideways and he snickered. Adrian whispered "Everyone's looking at us."

"Oh."

I tried to take my hand away from his but he wouldn't let go.

It was so quiet you could hear every wolves breathing and thier hearts beating. Well I could anyway. I wondered if that was weird.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's Note: Please Vote and Comment! Please Vote and Comment! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian's P.O.V.

As I lifted Kaitlyn up I felt my wolf howl in excitement. Her body near mine, her skin on my skin it felt great. To me our bodies felt nice on each others.

After I told her she could feel my face I grabbed her hands to help her. I hope she appreciated me helping her.

I told her what my eye color was. I was really worried about what she thinks of me.

When Kaitlyn was feeling my face her hands were so soft and smooth.My wolf was purring softly liking the feeling that our mate was touching us.

I hadn't been aware of our closness and then someone had the balls to cough and interupt our moment. My wolf growled and my eyes went their honey black color like they always did when I got upset.

I turned my head with her hands still on the sides of my face. GULP! Everyone had stopped talking and was looking at us, at our encounter.

Oh well we would have to get used to it.

I was nervous but I had Kaitlyn by my side and that made things better. I whispered "Everyone's looking at us" to her and she dropped her hands but I still had one of her soft precious hands and what does she do she tries to pull away from me. I wasn't having that. I tightend my grip on her hand so I could hold it longer.

Well here goes nothing so I stated "Dad, Wyatt, Brian, Lissa, Kassidy, and everyone else of the pack Kaitlyn here is my mate." The pack just stared at us more but our family was happy for us and congratulated us. Her parents were super excited. Her mother and friend Kassidy went to start planning our coming out party which meant our Engagement Party. I gulped.

I hoped Kaitlyn wasn't mad at me for telling the pack elders and members that.

As soon as Kaitlyn's parents had gone out the other pack members came one by one or couples came up to us and congratulated us. Although I didn't hear her speak until after everyone cleared out of the room.

When we were alone I let go of her hand. I could tell she was fuming. I could practically see the head of her wolf.

I sat Kaitlyn down in her chair and I sat beside her waiting for her to yell at me but instead her next words left my mouth hangning open in shock and awe.

"Thank you, for telling everyone. I was scared. I wasn't going to tell anyone, besides Kassidy. But you did it. Thank you again Adrian and I'm glad your my mate."

I smiled and took her hand and kissed it gently. How incredible is this? I get to have my childhood friend as a life long partner by my side forever.