MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 27 >>

Kaitlyn's POV

As I woke up in the morning and I rolled over I seen Kass beside me instead of Adrian. I looked over to my bed and seen that Hayes was gone as well. I frowned, I wondered where they had gone off too with out telling me.

I rolled back over to find a note on my nightstand. I smiled, if he starts doing this every time he goes away we wont' need the link, I thought.

My Forever Mate,

I'm so sorry to leave you again. But Benjimen called a meeting and I had to attend, there's a rogue problem and there starting to take down Certain Elder's of each Pack and I don't know, he just that and hung up. But do the mind thing whenever you get up. Remember after friday you'll always be mine..mwahaha..just kidding my love.

Yours Forever,

Adrian.

I smiled to myself and I got up and took a shower then got ready and woke up Kassidy. I let her use some of my clothes, but they were a little too big on her. Espicially my pants, did her dad even, like, feed her?

After we went downstairs we ate pancakes with a ton of syrup and Kassidy even ate more than I did. After I was done I actually just watched her eat and kind of smile with happiness.

"So, Kass, can I tell you little bit about us. I'm not trying to make you make a decision right now but it needs to be done soon. "

She looked up at me and said "I know your not..bit what if I have to go back to him and he sees my Mark, he'll most definitely hurt me more than he's EVER done before."

"NO...no, he won't because he doesn't know where you are. Even if he did..he wouldn't be able to get through those thick gates."

She half smiled then finished eatting two more pancakes and nodded for me continue.

"So like I said before I'm not trying to pressure you to get Hayes to mark you, but you have to know that if you don't let him Mark you soon his wolf will get restless and he may not have control and he may Mark you without your premission.

But then again, his wolf may start to leave him. I'm not trying to scare you, but I've heard of Rare Cases of peoples wolves leaving them. It's sad, honestly. But anyway. He's your's and always will be, no one can ever, ever take him away from you.

He'll only have eyes for you. It's like thier your sun and you just revolve around it. You may have your ups and downs but you two will always be there for one another. Oh and another thing is that he can not leave you. It happened between my parents once, Mom wanted to get away but her Wolf wouldn't let her. It's just something about the Bond between Wolves, no matter how hard it may get the Love will never, ever die.

Oh, I almost forgot. Kass, um, well...if you ever wanted to become one of us you could. All Hayes has to do is Mark you then Bite down in three different places. I wouldn't know what else he would have to do but he could turn you. Unlike me, I was born a Were. But I could help you look it up. If you'd like, that is.

Oh...oh my goodness, I almost forgot this too..if you wanted we could go out and shop for you some clothes or we could go online. My credit card is soo...GREAT!" I laughed.

She choked on her Coffee. Some of it even came out of her nose. EW! I heard that hurts, I've never done it before myself.

"Yeah, we could go online, I don't feel like going out anyway, I have a headache." Kassidy said.

I wondered, if that was the pull between Her and Hayes, I heard after some time that if the supposed to be Mated couple started to really need each other and the Bond was starting to show.