EPILOGUE

Hayes P.O.V.

Don't think I haven't stopped looking for my Mate. I've been staying up almost every day and all day. I couldn't tell you how excrusating it was for me not able to find her.

I got her school records and she written a fake adress. I don't understand what or who do something like that. It was like she didn't want to be found.

I remember her telling me a little about her father who was a drug dealer and Mafia boss. He even murder her mother when she was 5 years old. Kassidy remembers all of it. Once she sees something she remembers it forever.

I thought maybe if I Marked her as my own then everything would be perfect. After we were sitting there waiting to eat she told she would let me Mark her that night. She had made me wait for a while but it was worth it.

When she got up to use the bathroom she never came back. I didn't understand it. I went to the sight where I snuffed her out and followed the Van about 2 miles but once they got on the highway I couldn't risk being seen.

I even slept at the sight maybe thinking she would come back. After Adrian and Kaitlyn officially Mated I would go and tell them. I had to get help. I told Kelly who told who Luna so it eventually got out.

I searched the signature list and looked and looked and looked. Everyone's name that was on the list I knew. I didn't understand.

*Maybe they didn't sign the book.* I thought to myself.

After I searched the book for hours on end I eventually gave up and went to find Kaitlyn and Adrian.

I thought Adrian was going to let me have it.

Kaitlyn automatically shifted which wasn't suppose to happen. You see if you were born a were you are NOT allowed to shift if you thought you were pregnant. Even an Alpha's child could get crushed if the Female Alpha shifted, which Kaitlyn just did.

OH SHIT!

*Kaitlyn shift back now, before you hurt yourself and the baby* Adrian growled.

Kaitlyn wimpered and I knew that she had lost the baby. Poor Kaitlyn. She shifted back and curled in to a ball then the scent of blood hit me and I looked and the blood was on the floor.

"GET GINNIE NOW!!" Adrian rawred at me.

"Shhh...it'll be okay." He tried to comfort her as I ran down the hall to get our Pack Doctor.

We flew back down the hall and once we entered the living room the scent of blood was worse. It was horrible Kaitlyn was pale and once Ginnie got her to uncurl herself she screamed a horrible scream. The tears were just rolling down.

Kaitlyn said "I lost it, I can feel it. I lost m-m-my b-b-baby."

She then looked at Adrian with hurtful eyes and said "I-I-I'm s-s-sorr-rr-yyy."

"It's okay, love. We can try again. It just means that we weren't meant to have this one. Not now. I understand, it's the Alpha Female's job to protect the pack too. You just let your instincts take control, I can't be mad at you for that." Adrian said sadly.

She smiled through her tears but kept her hand on her now empty stomach. Ginnie helped her upstairs to take a hot shower and threw away her bloody clothes. I stayed down here and scrubbed the blood from the floor.

I felt horrible, I felt it was my fault all of this happened in the first place. If I got Adrian to tell her, maybe, just maybe she would've acted differently. When I was almost done I heard "Hayes." someone whisper my name.

I looked around and seen no one, so I just shrugged it off when it happened again.

"Look over here you dork." I heard him whisper.