MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 24 <3

Recap: I didn't understand why it was taking The Elder's so to deliberate on.

I wanted to go in and kill the bastard who had taken my mate away from me. But they said

"No Adrian, if he wants that then, there's no telling what could happen."

My life literally stinks right now.

Without Kaitlyn my life wouldn't be complete.

My wolf isn't satisfied and we got into a rage at any minute if someone brung up Kaitlyn's name in any conversation.

Suddenly out of now where I had an idea.

I shifted in my wolf form and sprinted back to the Pack House.

I got to the Council Meeting room.

The door was shut and the sign said

---DELIBERATING!!--DO NOT DISTURB--!!

I burst in the doors and said

"I have an idea that just might work. Why don't we bait Seth to come to us. We have Kacy, his mate here, what if we got her to call him pleading him to come save her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's Note: PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT OR MAYBE EVEN FAN?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian P.O.V.

The Elder's looked stunned but Jennie said "Adrian, come sit with us."

I gulped but sat down across from all of them.

"Now, I understand that you and your wolf are concerned but I do like your idea but it's risky." Jennie said.

"I can do this plus I have full trust in my pack." I said.

"We know you and your pack can do this but its the condition of which your mate is currently in. Lissa had another premonition and your mates condition is concerning us. Would you like to see?"

I looked down to my trembling hands and just nodded. I couldn't say anything but I was scared of seeing this picture.

The picture was slid across the table to me and I looked at it.

I just looked at it and looked and look and looked.

I didn't know I had growled until someone patted my back and the picture was of Kaitlyn still chained up and she looked fragile and her face and wrists and stomach had bruises and her hair color had changed.

The seat beside me pulled out and I tore my eyes off the picture and looked at Melody. She half smiled and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and then looked at the Elder's.

"Adrian, your plan will work. Jeremiah text me and told me he was planning on attacking tomorrow. If you call him from my phone they will definitely attack tomorrow night." Melody said, while showing me the text.

The Elder's looked at each other and then back at us and nodded.

I looked at them, each of them and I smiled for the first time since Kaitlyn had been takin away.

Melody and I headed out of the Council room and the pack was standing around us.

"We'll go all out for you Alpha." Sapphire said.

The rest of the pack nodded and I gulped and I smiled evilly.

Wyatt and Hayes came up beside me and started giving directions to the girls who would go outside and do patrol while Brandon and Liam went to the Retirement home.

Melody came with us and we went down in the dungeon.

"Baby you came to break me out, didn't you?" Kacy said to me.

I rolled my eyes and opened her cell.

I wasn't mean to girls normally but all this had me stressing out and my nerves were on end.

I grabbed her and took her hair in my hands and Melody called Jeremiah.

She handed the phone to me and told him that Melody had found her real mate and that she didn't want him anymore. He got angry but he went to Seth and handed him the phone.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the poor mateless Adrian."

I put the phone on speaker and Kacy started screaming and thrashing about and then the precious words were out before I made her say them

"Seth, Come please, help me." Kacy begged over and over again.

Seth growled and the phone shut off and I was happy.

He could come get his stupid whore and I better get my mate unharmed.

THE NEXT DAY

Adrian's P.O.V.

I was pacing around in my room and again Wyatt and Hayes kept checking on me to make sure I hadn't gone insane yet. My nerves and stressing levels had gone to crazy levels within the couple of hours after I made the phone call to Seth.

We had put Kacy back in her cell and before I left I hissed

"IF MY MATE DIES, I WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU!"

Kacy's eyes went big and pitch black.

Around 6 p.m.

I was pacing around the living room when Arie burst through the doors and said

"There coming."

I nodded and Wyatt and Hayes went down to the dungeons and got Kacy. She was tied up and I wish I could make her look like my mate did.

Ever since seeing her like that it wouldn't stop swirling around in my mind.

Me, Wyatt, Hayes, and Melody had stayed in our human form when we went outside.

I heard Seth say

"Why don't we do a fair trade and then we'll be on our way."

before his wicked smile turned pathetic.

Wyatt whispered this in my mind

*I don't sense Kaitlyn with them. But her scent might be different now.*

*I don't sense her either, but he's looking for a fight and that's exactly what he'll get. I hear his puppy of a pack moving around as well as ours.*