MY BLiND MATE Chapter 7 >>

Recap:
 I heard one of the staff members tell a Animal Control member what they saw in the women's bathroom. I changed in a spilt second and I sat there beside Kaitlyn with tears running down my face and I picked her up off the floor and then I noticed blood on the floor beside Kaitlyn. NOOOO!! I shouted and almost dropped her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Adrian's P.O.V.

I know Hayes told me not to move her but I couldn't let the humans touch her.

The only one I wanted to touch her was Gennie. The pack doctor and of course myself.

I let Hayes help me get us out and it was chaos outside so we tried to sneak past them.

We all got caught but they all shifted and sprinted for our big van. Hayes stayed with me and was still helping me. The cops stopped dead in their tracks when they seen half of the pack shift to their wolf forms.

I got to the van and I laid her on the seat with her head on my lap. If she woke up I wanted her to see or feel for me first.

Ben was speeding the whole way to the pack house. He slid the van in front of the pack house. I growled because he jostled her a little bit.

But Hayes was already out of the van waiting for me to move her.

When we took her and laid her on the couch her mom and dad and the pack doctor were all waiting. Fresh tears were already leaking down my cheeks.

I realized I loved her already and it was only a month since her and her family moved in the pack house.

Gennie told me to back up so she work on Kaitlyn but even being more than an arms link away was causing me pain.

Lissa leaned her up so Gennie could place a warm rag underneath her head so she could keep her warmth to some extent. The blood had stopped. Thank the Lord for that. I had her blood all over my pants and hands and I think the tip of my nose but I couldn't bare to be away from her until she woke up. Gennie shined a light in her eyes and her eyes had changed a different color than her normal blue ones they were silver. I gasped like every one else in the pack. I met Gennie's eyes and I asked

"Is she a healer?"

"No, she just hit her head pretty hard. You see if you were banged up like her your eyes would turn your wolf's color instead of your human color."

"But her eyes are always blue when she shifts." Brian stated.

"Huh. Weird. Let me see again." This time when she opened Kaitlyn's other eye they were the same normal blue I loved.

"So Gennie, does she have a concussion?" I asked.

"Yes, I'ma put in a IV and give her some blood and pain killers for the pain."

About an hour later
I sighed and my breath caught in my throat when my mate whispered my name. I coughed and made my way over to her just to be closer to her. My heart was beating fast as her eyes started to blink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

Oh my head hurt so bad, it felt like I got hit by a tractor trailer about 50 billion times. I whispered "Adrian" and I felt something squeeze my hand. I started to blink and my vision was blurry. It was like what I normally see which was black and purple except I could see white now. *Oh lord! I'm dying!* I thought to myself. I sat straight up and I didn't feel my wolf. It was like she wasn't there anymore. I whispered *Pearl*. I didn't hear her say anything to me. I didn't feel her either and I screamed and I ----passed out again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian's P.O.V.

I woke up and my neck was stiff from sleeping sitting up on the couch next to her. She started blinking again and I called her parents downstairs. They came immediately and touched her and she was burning up.

Lissa went and got Gennie to give her more pain killers and also more blood to sustain her wolf.

I ran upstairs and got another blanket off my bed and ran back downstairs. I just wanted to make sure she was warm. **Where are you?** I rushed and almost slipped on the rug below the last step and then I saw her sitting up.

"You ok?"

"Not really, I feel like I got hit by dump truck." Kaitlyn whispered.

She blinked and said "I like your hair like that." I looked at her in confusion.

"I can see but your blurry."

I gasped and ran over to her and gave her a bone crushing hug and kissed her all over her face. She giggled and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"My wolf, she's gone. I-I can't feel her." she started to cry.

Gennie came rushing past me and demanded answers from Kaitlyn.

My wolf snarled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for it be sort of a cliffhanger but I wanted it to be like this. I'm writing the next chapter now so it should be up on Sunday of if I get done with it sooner hopefully tomorrow. :D