MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 26 <3

Sorry it's a late upload! I got writers block which I absolutely hate! Again I'm so sorry! I hope you enjoy one of the last few chapters! :( I'm also sad its kind of ending!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn P.O.V.

During the night I would wake up and scream my head off.

I know I was worrying Adrian but I was having terrifying nightmares about what Seth and what Adrian calls his puppies did to me.

But also what they could've done with out him saving me.

Adrian never left my side even when I got up to take showers. He always sat to the toliet and talked to me until I got out.

During the month or two I would go to school and go to sleep because I wasn't sleeping good at home.

Gennie and Adrian would have to drug me to get me to go to sleep.

After the 3rd month of drugging me, it was on a Tuesday night and not once did I a nightmare.

It was around 6am and I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom.

I opened the door and went then came back out.

I didn't notice this the first time but Adrian wasn't in bed.

I looked around the room and I seen him at work desk asleep on one of text books.

I was scared to wake him up but I was starting to get cold and his body heat would warm me up instantly if he was near me.

I went over and kissed his cheek. I also noticed my mark, it made my heart flutter and my stomach flip flop.

"Hey, come back to me." Adrian said, brushing my cheek with his fingertips.

I blinked several times and then looked up at Adrian because he was now holding me.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just reminiscing that all."

"Good or bad?" he asked.

"Good." he said, as he bent down to kiss me.

He started to say "I-" when Hayes knocked on the door.

"Can I talk to both of you?" Hayes asked.

"Sure, it's about my best friend isn't it?" I asked.

With a sharp nod of his head and while looking at Adrian then back at me.

"How bad is she?" I asked.

Tears started to form in eyes but he blinked them away.

He muscles tightened in his cheek and jaw and his eyes turned to his wolves.

"You guys, have no clue how much its tearing me up. It's like eating me alive, my heart is torn right now."

Adrian gave Hayes a hug like a tight bear hug.

That's all it took and Hayes broke down crying.

I've never seen any of the pack cry before.

A few minutes later after Hayes got over it a little and was sniffling as I walked over to Adrian I heard

"Hey, what's going on up here? I want in too?" said Kassidy.

Hayes turned around and looked shocked.

She blushed and said

"I'm sorry, I had to see you. My heart was clenching and I knew something was wrong."