MY BLiND MATE Chapter 4 <3

Recap:

When we were alone I let go of her hand. I could tell she was fuming. I could practically see the head of her wolf. I sat Kaitlyn down in her chair and I sat beside her waiting for her to yell at me but instead her next words left my mouth hangning open in shock and awe.

"Thank you, for telling everyone. I was scared. I wasn't going to tell anyone, besides Kassidy. But you did it. Thank you again Adrian and I'm glad your my mate."

I smiled and took her hand and kissed it gently. How incredible is this? I get to have my childhood friend as a life long partner by my side forever

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian's P.O.V.

After we were alone for a couple more minutes she asked "Why did you say anything?"

"Well I'm used to speaking up and voicing my opinions on things but I never thought you would be my mate."

"Me either. But I'm glad. Um Adrian, do me and family get to stay where we are in our own pack house or do I have to come here?"

My mate was so smart and beautiful.

"Well I was hoping you'd come stay here with me. I know it'd be hard at first to feel your way around but I'd be there in every way to help you."

"Ok. Well that'd be umm great. Thank you."

My hand was still on hers and she squeezed it tightly.

The attraction between us was starting to stir both of our wolves and I liked it.

My wolf wasnt liking us not claiming her but I wanted to be slow with her because of her eye sight and it wasn't like I didn't like marking her as my own either but we were going to have to be patient with her.

Within the next week and a half me and some of my pack mates, David, Hayes, Arie, Sapphire, and Wes helped moving Kaitlyn's family into the pack house. During that time I put her bed next to mine so if she needed anything I would be there for her.

She seemed to be thankful for this but I was loving every minute I spent with her. I never knew what this would be like to be falling so fast for my *GROWL*...I mean our mate. I couldn't believe my own wolf growled at me for making a mistake. *We can't afford to make mistakes with her. EVER* he told me. *We have to protect her and care for her since she is blind.* I nodded in understanding.

That night I practically stayed up all night watching her sleep. Kaitlyn's breathing was easy and even as were her heartbeats.

The following day consisted of me and Kaitlyn. I was helping her get used to her surroundings, me and my wolf tried hard not to turn around when her and her mother were getting her dressed. I would have thought since we were sharing a room she would be ok with me helping her but evidentally not.

At breakfast I helped her downstairs and in to the kitchen without her glasses on, but she did bring her stick. As we were walking and talking going to the kitchen she asked me to explain the layout of the hallway and what the door to the kitchen looked like.

"The hallways is marble with black and white tiles and white walls with past generations of my family. Then there's two little tables with flowers in the vases with two little candles setting on each side of the vases. The kitchen door is a swinging door and its also white with a gold plate in the middle."

As we got to the kitchen door I took her hand so she could feel the metal gold plate.

I didn't realize how much I was already adjusting to helping her even though it was my first day.

I would have to google and see what all helped Blind people. I'm not trying to be harsh about it. I just didn't know how to word it correctly.

When we were in the kitchen I explained that lay out too.

"The kitchen is big so it has two tables with 8 chairs on each side" and then I helped her on a stool at the bar and sat beside her,

"Right when you come in the kitchen theres a grandfather clock on the left side of the wall. Then you go right and one of the refrigerators are there. Next is the bar where we sitting is a round bar with some kind of stone shaped wierdly then behind this is the sink and two dishwashers next is the two tables and chairs and behind them is the silverware dresser. Oh and the floor is tiles made of the red and white colors."

"What about the walls?"

"There white the same as the hallway."

I sighed quietly and knew this is what I  had no needed to do for her for the rest of our lives. I was happy and grateful that I was the one who got to help her.

Her helper Jay as soon as they arrived he found his mate in one of the Gardener's Daughters. You see it takes about a week to complete The Mating Ritual because you have to make choices during the ritual.But that's all I know about it.

Oh also though it a sacred bond between the mates that only they can share with each other.

But back to the situation at hand with my beautiful Blind mate.

"Are you hungry?" She nodded her cute little heart shaped face and said "Can I have toast and eggs?"

"Sure."

I got up but one of the cooks had just come in and started right away on her food.

"Alpha Chanteloup what you would you like sir?"

"Same as her, thank you, Sarah."

She blushed and looked away.

I chuckled and my mate said "What's funny?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Oh...ok."

"I promise you I will tell you later. Hey after we eat do you want to go outside with me?"

"Sure."