02

Sophia ducked her head as she stepped out of Letty's car

Sophia ducked her head as she stepped out of Letty's car. Men began to whistle wildly at the girls and she only rolled her eyes. She offered her little sister her hand and Mia grasped it as she followed her sister's lead. Sophia smirked as she gazed around at all of the men, "You can look, but you can't touch."

The men groaned at her words and Mia laughed at their reactions. Letty steeped in between the two and wrapped her arms around their shoulders, "Come on ladies. Time to show off what our mama gave us."

The two sisters only laughed at their friends comment. Sophia, who was now 23, and Mia, who was 20, had known Letty since their younger years. Sophia had met her when she was ten, Mia was seven, and Dom was fifteen. Letty had come barreling down the street in a beat up car, to this day none of them could figure out how she made it go so fast. Letty became a big sister to them, she was fourteen at the time. She taught Sophia how to fix up and drive cars while she sucked it up and played barbies with Mia. Sophia returned from her daydream as she noticed the Dom was talking to Hector.

"Why does Hector get to hold the money?" Someone asked as Sophia smiled.

She smirked as she sidestepped next to her brother, "Because he's too slow to make away with the money."

The group surrounding her all joined in her laughter. Hector rolled his eyes at her as Dom clapped each of them on the shoulder, "Good luck guys."

Just as the group began to disperse someone yelled, "Hey wait!"

Sophia turned to see- Brian? She had to bite her lip in order to contain her smile as he pulled a pink slip from his pocket. Brian cleared his throat, "I don't have any money, but I do have a pink slip."

Jesse stepped next to Dom as he tried to make his presence known, "Hey, you can't just step into the ring with Ali cause you think you can box."

Sophia snorted at her friend's comment and Brian's striking blue eyes moved to her. He held back his smile at the gorgeous girl in front of him as he looked towards Vince, "He knows I can box."

"So, check it out it's like this. I lose, winner takes my car, clean and clear. But if I win I take the cash and I take the respect, "Brian said seriously as the crowd surrounding the group began to laugh.

Dom looked back at his sisters as he smirked, "Respect."

Mia chuckled from her spot beside her big sister. The oldest Toretto turned back to Brian as the blonde said, "To some people that's more important."

Sophia smiled at the handsome man, man did he have some balls if he was talking that way to her brother. She looked over at her younger sister only for Mia to wiggle her eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes rather dramatically before she looked back at the scene before her. Dom popped the hood and had Jesse check it out. Sophia brushed her hands through her hair as she ignored the boys pointless conversation until they finally confirmed Brian would be racing with them. Letty pulled both of the girls to her car as they loaded in and drove off to the race sight. Sophia smirked at the amount of people there who were dying to see her brother race, boy were they in for a treat. She got out of the car and talked with the people gathered there until her name was called out, "Sophia!"