22

I leaned against the railing of the small balcony as I faced my siblings and Brian

I leaned against the railing of the small balcony as I faced my siblings and Brian. We had decided that we were going to pull a huge heist, and if it all went according to plan we'd disappear. Off the grid, gone.

"Alright, let's run through the basics real quick. Who do we got?" Brian said as all of us turned to face Dom.

"We need the chameleon, someone who can blend in anywhere." Dom said looking at us for an idea.

Mia beamed as she placed her hands on her hips,
"I know just who to call for that."

I gave her a questioning look as I smirked and asked,
"What else?"

"We need a fast talker, someone who can bullshit their way out of anything."

Brian grinned and looked over at me briefly,
"I've got that."

I rolled my eyes, I think I had a pretty good idea of who he was talking about.

"He's gonna have a lot of surveillance. We're going to need someone who's good with circuits." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

Dom looked over at me and nodded,
"And with those circuits, Reyes is gonna have walls. We're gonna need guys to punch through those walls."

"What else?" Mia asked.

"Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position."

I smirked,
"I know someone perfect for the job."

Brian looked over at me and smiled as he asked,
"Yeah, what else we need?"

"Most importantly, we're going to need two precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose."

Brian smirked,
"You know we got that."

I rolled my eyes,
"You're both forgetting that you both lost to me."

The boys turned towards me and briefly looked at one another and both looked ready to shut me down. I held up my hand and narrowed my eyes,
"One, I'm pregnant not dying. Two, I know my limits and you both know that I am perfectly capable of helping out. Three, my top priority is this baby and I in no way will argue with you about something if it puts them at risk."

The boys were silent as I placed my hands on my hips,
"Are we all in agreement?"

"Yes." Mia said almost immediately as she narrowed her eyes at the two boys.