26

Brian and I walked out of the garage, both completely content and over the moon

Brian and I walked out of the garage, both completely content and over the moon. We walked hand and hand as I fiddled with the ring on my finger, I wasn't sure if ever get used to its presence. We walked into our HQ of sorts and were prepared to tell them all the wonderful news, when we saw how they all anxiously stood around the computer. Brian and I looked at one another and I sighed, this announcement would have to wait for another time.

"What's going on?" I asked as we walked towards them.

Mia trembled slightly as she looked back at me,
"The whole team just got busted."

I looked over her shoulder and my eyes widened in shock. I reached back and grabbed Brian's hand in my own as I looked back at him,
"Agent L. Hobbs is on the case."

Brian wrapped an arm around my waist as I leaned back into his chest as he pointed at the screen,
"Dom, was that the guy chasin you?"

"Yeah, that's him." Dom said with a nod.

"Agent Luke Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the U.S." Brian said and everyone in the group went silent.

"So, he's good?" Tej asked as I let out a sigh.

"When the FBI wants to find someone he's who they call, he never misses." I said as Brian squeezed my hand.

"This guy is Old Testament. Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That's his style." Brian said, letting out a deep breath.

"Yeah, and right now he's hunting for us." Mia said as she continued to fiddle with her hair.

"Dom, I think we've gotta move up our timeline." Han said as he ate another chip out of his bag.

"Yeah, but how? This thing has already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything we need more room to breathe." Roman said, scratching the back of his neck out of nervousness.

I looked to my brother, he had to have something in mind.
As if he was reading my mind Dom shifted his eyes to me and nodded,
"Romans right. I think we need to get some fresh air."

Now that sounded nice.

-

I nervously sat on Brian's lap as he wrapped his arms around me, keeping a hand resting on my growing stomach. I looked around at the racing scene. Flashing neon lights, loud music, and more girls asses hanging out then I cared to count. I'd convinced Brian to let me come on the fact that I was going to lose my mind if I was cooped up in that warehouse any longer.