20

I held the magazine in front of me as I carefully scanned each page

I held the magazine in front of me as I carefully scanned each page. I could practically feel Brian staring at me as I flipped another page.

"What're you reading?" Brian asked as I briefly looked up at him to see him smiling.

I tried to hide my smile as I flipped another page,
"Travel guide,"

"Oh yeah?" Brian lightly grabbed the top of the magazine and brought it down a bit so he could see what I was reading. I smiled as I let it slip from my hands and I set it in front of him. He turned the magazine towards him so he could read it. I watched his blue eyes scan the pages much like I had been doing moments before.

"Tokyo, Moscow, Gowa." Brian named off more places as he flipped through the pages looking up at me with each flip of the page.

I grabbed one of his hands and smiled at him as I leaned across the table towards him,
"You wanna know what all of these places have in common?"

"No extradition." I said quietly, smiling at him.

Brian smiled widely as he leaned across the table and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled against his lips and mumbled,
"And maybe we could start a family while we're at it."

Brian's smile grew even more wide at my words as he took one of my hands and kissed the back of it,
"I hope so."

I smiled, he'd get that dream sooner than he thought.

Then I saw a worker on the train walk through the doors.
"Showtime."

I stood up from my seat and I made my way down the aisle. I looked away from him as I accidentally collided with his shoulder. I faked a gasp as I turned to him and faked a smile,
"Oh, eu estou tão triste!""
Oh, I'm so sorry!

The man kindly responded as I walked past him and Brian followed behind. He placed a hand on the small of my back. We both swiftly made our way out of the passenger car and towards the restricted car in the back. Brian sidestepped to my right and slid the card in the slot. It beeped and the door unlocked as he pulled it open. I quickly followed behind him and shut the door behind me. Brian looked down at me and I nodded as we carefully began to pull the sheets off of the cars.

Brian pulled his phone from his pocket and I folded my arms across my chest as I looked around at all of the cars.

"Hey, we found them." Brain said into his phone.

I heard Brian hang up before I walked over to box that contained the keys only to find it locked. I flinched as Brian's fist crashed into the glass, shattering it. I gave him a 'really?' look as he pulled out three sets of keys.