13

I walked into the club and swayed my hips as I walked up into the bar area

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked into the club and swayed my hips as I walked up into the bar area. I looked around to see there was an open spot at the pool table. I smirked as I took a cue stick from one of the guys hands as he stood next to the table. I heard chuckles as I leaned over and took a perfect shot, knocking a ball into one of the pockets. I continued to play until I got to the last two. I bit my lip in concentration as I lined up the shot. I tensed as someone leaned behind me and placed one of their hands over mine on the pool cue while the other rested on my waist.

"Hey there sweet thing." He breathed in my ear as I stood up.

"Get off of me." I growled at him.

"Come on let's have go have a good time." The man said as I pulled the pool cue back into the guy's gut.

He slouched over as I pulled myself away from him and shoved him over. He laid on the ground in pain when I felt a hand reach around my back and hold my fore arm. I quickly turned only to see Brian. He looked at me in concern as I relaxed,
"Are you alright?"

I let out a breath and nodded,
"Yeah, I'm good."

I met Brian's eyes and smiled softly,
"I'm fine really."

He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Campos,
"Hey fellas, you havin a good time?"

Brian smirked fakely as Campos clapped him on the back,
"Great time."

I nodded in agreement before he said,
"Come on, it's about to get better."

Brian dropped his hand from my arm as we walked over to a sitting area where Dom was already sitting. I sat down in the chair next to Dom as Campos sat between Dom and Brian. Campos turned to Brian,
"How's your car? It took a nasty bump."

"It'll be ready." Brian said before taking a swig of his beer.

"I also heard you just got out of county." Campos said to Brian as I cocked my eyebrow.

"Yeah, you know a guy named Jim Vascia?" Dom asked with a smirk.

Brian shook his head straight faced,
"No. Big players, lots of names, lots of people."

Dom scoffed at him as Campos turned to Dom,
"And you, you're wanted by a lot of people."

"I can count that he can't be good for business." Brian said, he was trying to get Dom in trouble.

"Yeah, well that depends on how you look at things. If I go down I do time, I do real time. I don't know about your other drivers, but when I see flashing lights in my mirror I don't stop." Dom said as Campos nodded.

Campos leaned back in his chair and looked between the boys,
"Do you two know each other?"

Oh, they know each other alright. I fiddled with the Corona in my hands as it was quiet between the three of us.

"He used to date my sister." Dom said as I looked down at the bottle in my hands.

"Her?" Campos asked as I tapped my foot.

I heard him laugh before saying,
"You're a lucky man."

"How's that?" Brian asked.

"You're still breathing." Campos said as Dom laughed.

I lifted the bottle to my lips and took a swig before saying,
"I need more alcohol if we're having this conversation."

Campos laughed at my words before saying,
"To the ladies we've loved, and the ladies we've lost."

The boys toasted as I drank my beer. This was not how I planned for my night to go.

-

I smiled at Tommy as he came waddling over to me holding a picture in his hands.
"Miss Sophia! Miss Sophia look what I made!"

I smiled down at the young boy as I kneeled and looked at the drawing in his hands with a large smile.
"This is amazing Tommy! I love it." I said causing the young boy to smile wider.

I looked over as there was a knock the door. I saw the assistant teacher standing in the doorway as she ushered me over. I smiled at Tommy before I walked over to her.

"Miss Toretto, you've got a family emergency and you need to leave now." She said quickly as I cocked my eyebrow.

Before I could question her she pointed back to the reception desk,
"That young man there said you both needed to leave now."

I looked behind her and sighed when I noticed who she was talking about. I nodded before I reached into the classroom and grabbed my purse. I thanked the teacher as I hurried towards Brian. Brian was pacing impatiently when he noticed me heading his way. He placed his hand on my back as we hurried out towards his car.

"Brian what's going on?" I asked as I hopped into his car and he started driving.

"The GPS started buzzing and downloading directions. Dom called me and asked me to get you since you were at work." He said quickly as he got on the interstate.

I ignored the fact that Dom had actually called him,
"Thanks Brian."

He was quiet as I opened up my purse and pulled out clothes to change into. I unbuttoned the front of my dress and pulled it off as Brian looked over at me quickly.

I struggled to pull my jeans on as Brian was looking over at me in confusion. I rolled my eyes,
"Brian keep your eyes on the road, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before. So, eyes on the road."

I saw Brian smirk at my words as I pulled my shirt over my head. The rest of the car ride was silent until we pulled up in the warehouse.Brian stopped the car and I mumbled a 'thanks' before I got out of the car and walked towards my own before getting in. I saw them check Brian's car before Dom looked over at me and nodded. I saw them open the back of a truck and before I knew it we were all driving into it and surrounded by darkness.

-
a/n: I'll post a new chapter Friday :)