04

The motorcyclists surrounded their car as Dom said, "We're in for one hell of a night

The motorcyclists surrounded their car as Dom said, "We're in for one hell of a night."

They signaled them to follow their orders as Brian drove to their chinese factory of sorts. Sophia closed her eyes as she took deep breaths to keep her heart from beating out of her chest. Someone squeezed her hand, "You alright baby girl?"

Sophia hesitantly opened her eyes to meet her brothers which were filled with concern. She did not like Johnny Tran at all. He was a disgusting man and a dirty racer. He constantly sexualized her, caused them trouble, and more. He was a truly terrible man. He had no respect for anyone and she was sure that he had never shown an ounce of remorse in his life. She let out a shaky breath and nodded her head as Dom squeezed her head, "I ain't gonna let noone hurt you now, you hear me?"

She nodded once more as her brother hesitantly let go of her hand. Brian had been watching the pair from the corner of his eye. He didn't need to be told to know that the Toretto siblings were close. He had seen Sophia send her younger sister off to safety without even thinking about her own life, how whenever her and Dom made some form of contact with one another they seemed to calm down. He only thought of Toretto as a name on a list, but now he was much more.

They came to a stop as all of the motorcyclists began to pull off their helmets. Dominic opened his door and climbed out as Brian opened his. Brian leaned in the car and offered her a hand, which she thankfully took, and she stepped out on his side of the car. She looked down at the ground and mumbled 'thanks'. She heard them pulling out guns, causing her to nervously move closer to Brian. She took a deep breath, you can do it, he can't hurt you. She looked up, holding her chin high, as she was met with the sight of Johnny Tran.

He was facing her brother as he angrily said, "I thought we had an agreement."

Tran narrowed his eyes at her brother, "You stay away, I stay away. Everybody stays happy."

Dom glared just as harshly back at him, "We got lost, I don't know what you want me to tell you."

"Who's we?" Tran asked in confusion as Sophia's heartbeat quickened.

Her brother looked towards them and kept his eyes on Brian, "My new mechanic Brian, meet Johnny Tran. The guy in the snakeskin pants is his cousin Lance."

Johnny ignored his comment as his eyes settled on Sophia. He smirked, "I see you brought your beautiful sister Toretto."

Johnny moved closer to her and reached out to touch her face, "Your body is beautiful Sophia. I'd love to see what's un-"

Brian quickly moved in front of her and blocked Johnny from her. Sophia gently grabbed the back of his shirt as she tried to calm herself down.