03

Dominic immediately opened the door and slammed it shut as Brian sped off

Dominic immediately opened the door and slammed it shut as Brian sped off. Sophia kept her eyes on the road in front of her, cops had always made her nervous. The cop chased after them as they sped out of the alley. Dominic turned around to look at the cop only to see his baby sister. His eyes widened as his body physically grew tense, "What the hell are you doing here!"

The brunette rolled her eyes rather dramatically,
"Brian got me out of there. I was too busy making sure Mia got out to find a ride of my own."

Dom immediately looked back at Brian, "That true?"

Brian nodded, keeping his eyes on the road, "She needed help."

Before Dom could respond Brian yelled, "Hold on!"

Brian made a sharp turn and Sophia greabbed onto both of their shoulders in order to stay steady. He expertly swerved through the cops and drove onto the interstate. Sophia let out a loud sigh of relief as she saw the open road ahead of them, with no cops.

"You're the last person on earth I'd have expected to help me." Dom said truthfully.

Her brother was right.
Dom had almost gotten him fired, beat him in a race, humiliated him, and took his car all in the span of a few days. He had no reason to help them.

Brian looked over at the oldest Toretto, "Yeah, well I thought if I got in your good graces you might let me keep my car."

She bit back her smile as her brother responded, "You are in my good graces, but you ain't gettin your car back."

It was silent in the car before Dom continued, "You drive like you've done this before. You a wheel man?"

Brian shook his head, "No."

Sophia's head cocked to the side, there was no way in hell he could have gotten into racing without having some sort of connection.

"You boost cars?" Dom asked.

Sophia leaned forward and rested her head on her brother's shoulder as she said, "You ever spent time?"

Brian's eyes shifted to hers momentarily before the focused back on the road, "A couple of overnighters, no big deal."

"What about the two years in juvie for boostin cars?" Dom asked, she quietly sighed.

She was correct.

Honestly, she couldn't care less if someone had a record or not. Life happens. Hell her brother had been to jail and she loved him all the same.

Brian looked over at Dom with a surprised look,
"Yeah I had Jesse run a profile on you. You can find anything on the web, anything about anybody. So why bullshit?"

Brian cleared his throat, "So what about you?"

The car was dead silent as Sophia reached forward and grasped her brothers large hand in her small one. He sighed as he looked out the window, "Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I go back."

She squeezed his hand as her brother looked back at her and nodded. He would never go back. If Dom went to jail their family would be torn apart once more. Sophia released his hand as she looked out of the back window. Her eyes widened as she nervously said, "Boys, we've got a problem."