Chapter 7 - Running and chasing

Aria's POV

I was in the cafe with Jacob. Chloe sent me a message that they arrived the cafe. Let the game begin.

Chloe and Chase walked into the cafe. Chase saw us and his expression changed. His jaw clenched while Chloe waved at us. They walked to our table.

"Aria. You're here, too," Chloe said.

"Yes, dear."

"Jacob, meet my brother Chase. Chase, this is Jacob, our groupmate," Chloe said.

Jacob extended his hand to Chase. Chase shook Jacob's hand tightly. Jacob's expression changed. His face was red. Chloe noticed it and interrupted them.

"Let's sit with them, Chase. Of course, if we won't bother." Chloe's last sentence pissed him off. He clenched his fist.

"No. You won't bother us," I said.

They sat down. Chase was sitting next to me. I could practically feel the tension. Chase was looking at Jacob like he wanted to strangle his neck.

My phone rang; it was my mother. I stood up and walked towards the restroom. After hanging up my phone, I found myself between Chase and the wall.

"What are you doing, Chase? Are you crazy?"

I was trying to push him back. But he didn't move. He was too strong for me.

"Yes, I am. You made me crazy. What are you doing with that bastard?"

"Chase, watch your language. And it is none of your business. Whoever I want to meet, I will..."

He started kissing me without letting me finish my sentence. He was kissing me lustfully. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My legs turned to jelly. I started to respond to his kiss. I ran my hands through his hair. He pulled his lips away. He rested his forehead against my forehead. We both breathed deeply.

"You are mine," he said and pulled away. He went towards the table.

I stood frozen where he left me. After some seconds later, I went towards the table, too. When Chase saw me, he smirked at me. He was looking at me lustfully.

When I arrived home, my mother was sitting in the living room; I greeted her.

"We will go to Sophia's in the evening. Get ready."

"I'm tired. I don't want to go, mom."

"Aria, we will have dinner together. Besides this weekend, we are going on a holiday break with Sophia and Xander."

"Alright."

"And you will stay at their house during the weekend."

I couldn't stay there after what happened between Chase and me.

"Can I stay here? It is only for two days."

"Did anything happen between you and Chloe? Besides, you asked us to stay there."

"Ok. Forget it. I'll be in my room."

Chase's POV

This evening Aria and her family were coming to our home. I changed my clothes. I was going to have a lot of fun tonight.

 I was going to have a lot of fun tonight

The doorbell hummed. I went downstairs. When I stepped down the stairs, I saw Aria. She was breathtaking as always.

After greeting, we went to have dinner. I was sitting next to Aria. We started eating.

Aria tried to not look at me. But when I didn't look at her, I felt her eyes on me. It made me happy.

I placed my hand on her thigh without drawing attention. Aria looked at me with wide eyes. I shrugged my shoulder with an arrogant expression.

I began to rub her thighs.

"Chase, stop!" she whispered to me.

She looked at me with an uncomfortable expression. But I didn't listen to her and moved my hand higher under her dress. She squeezed her legs closer together. She was gripping her fork. I squeezed her thigh. She bit her lower lip. I slipped my hand between her inner thighs and pushed her legs apart slightly. I started rubbing her between her legs with my finger. She pressed her lips together.

"Aria, are you alright?" my mother asked.

Aria looked at my mother and said, "...Yeah."

"Yeah? Your cheeks are red. Is it hot in here?" I asked with an amusing expression.

She gave me a dirty look. I was holding myself from laughter. I was still rubbing her sensitive spot with my fingers.

"No. Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom."

I pulled my hand away quickly. Aria got up and went upstairs.

I grabbed my phone and turned on my call melody. I went upstairs, pretending to talk on the phone.

I caught Aria before she closed the door behind her. I went into the bathroom with her and closed the door behind us.

"What are you doing here? Everyone is downstairs. And what were you doing downstairs? They could have caught us," she told me nervously.

I placed my hands on the sink counter by her sides. I pressed myself against her back. We were looking at each other in the mirror. I started to kiss her neck.

"I missed you," I murmured in her ear

"Chase."

She wanted to get out of my arms, but I didn't let her.

"You want me, too. Do you think I'm not aware of it?"

"There is no such thing."

I trailed my hand on her thigh. I mumbled in her ear, "Are you sure?"

I slipped my hand between her legs and rubbed her sensitive spot. She closed her eyes and pressed her head back on my shoulder. I trailed my lips on her neck. I turned her around and pressed my lips against hers. I lifted her up and placed her on the sink counter. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I moved down from her lips to her neck. I unbuttoned the buttons in front of her dress. I trailed my lips down between her breasts, putting butterfly kisses. I was rubbing her thighs.

"Say yes, please," I murmured, kissing her breast.

She pushed me away and said, "Stop, Chase!"

She climbed down from the counter and adjusted her dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and ran her hands through her hair to smooth it out. I stared at her.

"Chase, please, stay away from me!" she said and walked out.

I also looked at myself in the mirror. Aria's lipstick smeared at the edge of my lip. I walked out, wiping the lipstick when I came across my mother as I was returning to the table.

"Chase?" She looked at me confused.