Chapter 27 - The best birthday gift ever

Chase's POV

I was putting on my cufflinks in front of the mirror. My hands were trembling. I was excited and nervous. My heart was beating fast. Today I'm marrying Aria.

I put on my jacket and ran my hand through my hair

I put on my jacket and ran my hand through my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I breathed deeply.

Aria's POV

I put on my bridal gown. I was looking at myself in the mirror. Today I was getting married to the man I love. I was happy. My heart was beating faster than it was this morning.

"You look beautiful," Chloe said with a smile.

We heard someone knock on the door. It was my father; he walked in. I took my wedding bouquet and squeezed it tightly.

My eyes met Chase's as I walked down the aisle. He smiled at me. He looked very handsome in his black tuxedo. I walked towards him slowly. He held my hand.

"You look beautiful as always," he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

We got married. It was a beautiful ceremony. We went to a park afterward to take pictures. We arrived at the reception. We were on the dance floor having our first dance.

I was officially Aria Knight.

After the wedding, we got in his car. He told me he had a surprise for me. He parked the car. We got out of the car and walked towards his yacht.

The weather was a little cold. I folded my arms across my chest. "Are you cold?" Chase asked, placing his hand on my back.

"A little." He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Thank you." He smiled.

He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. He gave me a small kiss before saying, "Come on."

He offered me his hand and led me to the yacht

He offered me his hand and led me to the yacht. I grabbed it and followed him. Soon, I heard the yacht's motors turning, indicating that the captain had turned it on.