Chapter 23 - Craving

Aria's POV

We heard a knock on the door. Chase pulled back with an annoying expression.

"Come in." Chloe walked in.

"What are you doing?" she asked, smirking. She put her hands on her hips.

"Chloe!" Chase snapped.

"I understand, okay," she said, raising her hands. I smiled at her.

"Chase, you’re tired. You should go and rest," I said.

"I'm fine. I’ll stay for a while longer." He held my hand.

"No, you look tired."

"Okay. I'll call you later, beautiful."

He got up and kissed my lips. Then he bent over and gave a kiss on my stomach. "I love you both."

"We love you too." He placed his hand on my belly and rubbed it. Then, he left the room.

Chloe sat down next to me on the bed. "I’m mad at you. Why didn’t you tell me that you’re pregnant?"

"Because Chase didn’t know. If I had told you, I knew you would have told him."

"Of course I would have. Why didn't you tell Chase about the baby? When did you find out about the baby?"

I decided to tell Chloe everything that happened between Chase and me.

"How could he do this to you? I will kill my brother! He should be very thankful that you forgave him for everything."

"It doesn’t matter anymore. We are together and so in love. We are even having a baby!"

"Yes. I'm going to be an aunt," she said, happily while rubbing my stomach.

"Hey! It’s me, your aunt."

Chase's POV

I went home and took a shower. I was tired as hell. I had not slept properly in the last few days. I put my sweatpants on and laid down. I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt a weight on my stomach. Somebody jumped on me. I woke up immediately.

"What the hell are you doing here? You are crazy. You scared me," I hissed.

"That was because of what you said to Aria. You should be thankful that I let you get some sleep." I looked at Chloe with a questioning expression. Chloe got up. She put her hands on her hips. "Aria told me everything, from the beginning."

"Hmm."

"But, I'm glad you got it all back," she said with a smile. "Don't you dare hurt her again! If you do, I will make you pay for it."

"Ok. I won't. How could I? I love her." She hugged me and kissed my cheek. I hugged her back.

"This is for my nephew or niece. You're going to be a father. And I am going to be an aunt," she said happily.

"Yes," I said, smiling. Chloe walked out.

I changed my clothes. I wore a white T-shirt, black jeans, and a black jacket.

I called Aria. After I talked to Aria, I went to hang out with Jace.

 After I talked to Aria, I went to hang out with Jace

When I returned home, I received a message. I looked at my phone. Aria messaged me.

'Are you awake?'

'Yes,I hung out with Jace. I just arrived home.'

'Okay.'

'Why are you awake? How are you feeling? How is our baby?'

'We're fine. We want vanilla ice cream though. I can't sleep. That is all that is in my mind.' I smiled.

'Then his father will get ice cream for his son.'

'We love you. You are the best.' I smiled. I put my phone into my pocket and went towards the door.

My father called, "Son, where are you going?" I turned around.

"To the supermarket. I am going to get ice cream," I said with a grin.

"You want ice cream right now?" he questioned.

"Aria is craving ice cream."

"I get it," he said and smiled. "Vanilla?"

"Yeah." I looked at my father, surprised.

"Your mother craved vanilla ice cream too when she was pregnant with you. So, I'd come home with vanilla ice cream." I smiled.

"Then, my baby takes after me." We smiled.

I walked out and went to the supermarket. I grabbed the vanilla ice cream.

When I got to her house, the lights were off. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent Aria a message.

'I'm here. '

'Okay. I'm coming. '

A few seconds later, Aria opened the door. She was wearing a cream satin lace cami and shorts.

I roamed her body. She looked very sexy. I missed her so much.

"You look stunning." She smiled.

I pulled her into my arms and claimed her lips. I kissed her passionately. I forced myself to pull back. If I didn't, I would have taken her here, at the door. I pulled back. I shook the bag in front of me.

"Your ice cream." She smiled and took the bag.

"Thank you. I couldn't sleep." She went to the kitchen and came back with a spoon.

I took my jacket off and put it on the sofa. We sat down. Aria opened the ice cream and started eating it. I smiled as I watched her.

"Mmm," she moaned.

I bit my lower lip. I want to make love to her so bad.

She extended the spoon to me. I opened my mouth and ate ice cream.

"My mother craved vanilla ice cream when she was pregnant with me. Our little one takes after me," I said, proudly.

I placed my hand on her belly. Then I bent over and kissed her stomach. I pulled back and watched her while she was eating ice cream.

"Thank you so much, Chase."

"You're welcome. Whenever you want something, tell me immediately no matter what time it is."

"Okay. I love you!"

"Me, too!"

There was ice cream on the corner of her lips. I kissed the corner of her lips. I pulled back and licked my lips, closing my eyes.

"Delicious. It's more delicious than the previous one." I looked at her lustfully.

"Chase," she said, averting her eyes. I put the ice cream box on the center table. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her towards my chest. She rested her head on my shoulder while I trailed my fingertip on her arm. I kissed the top of her head.

"Aria, when did you find out about your pregnancy?"

When I looked at Aria, she was sleeping in my arms. I smiled. I pulled my jacket over her body. I leaned my head against her head.

When I woke up in the morning, Aria was sleeping in my arms. I had a crick in my neck and rubbed the back of my neck.

When I turned my head, I saw Uncle James. He was sitting in the armchair, reading a newspaper. He lifted his head up and looked at me. I got tense. I looked at Aria in my arms. Her cami and mini shorts were making my situation worse.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.