WAIT WHAT!!!!!!

Welp i love making ships now so dont judje me at least im not a sinner
:p enjoy no sinning got it? Good

Sorry for all you sinner no lemos allowd at my story!! Heh

THIRD PERSON P.O.V........

Fresh and the other sans are on patrol fighting nighgmare ink is all warn out error is trying his best to protect his inky paint is attacking nightmare fresg is trowing bone at him and gaster blaster but nightmare is too strong for them they all are warn out but no they aint giving up that easily well they actually give up heh -_- beside they dont have much more strengt to battle paint as a responsible brother said "GO ALL OF YOU RUN AND GO TO THE HEAD QUARTERS!! NOW I WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU!!!" they all hisitate at first but open a portal they didnt close it at first fresh began to worried much and then after a second paint came out at the portal they all sigh in relife that paint made it and ink said "bro are you alright are you hurt!?!" And paint said "im alright ink just got low H/P is all heh" and with that ink called sci to heal paint while fresh is getting lazy of so much fight they have and then ink said "fresh we have a mission for you!" And fresh said "ok what kind of mission?" And ink said "your gonna gave to protect jammy!" And fresh said "oh i havent seen him since he was still a young innocent cinnamon role i wonder how he is now heh" and ink said "well lil jammy is no longer what you think he used to be he is well.......a jock" and fresh said "A WHAT!?!?!?!!" and ink said "yup he is no longer an innocent cinamon role thag he used to be sunno why" and fresh said "DUDE THAT IS SOO UNRADICAL!!!" and ink reply "yeah yeah anyway we want you to protect him since i know that he is a jock but i do know that he is um how do i say this weak? Ya that" and error said "and also we want you to wear a nerd outfit also you ca  show your identity if there will be an attack" and fresh said "WHAT!?!! THAT IS SO UNRAD BRO!!!" And paint said "WELL FRESH WE SAW YOU AT TRAINING AND I THINK YOUR ACTING SKILLS ARE PERFECTLY GREAT!!!" And with that fresh sigh and said "fine" and then dream said "also you cant wear those" he said pointing to fresh's glasses "what!!! No!! That is so unradical i aint letting them see my eyes!!" And inm said "well wear this" showing a cloth "......are you siriuose!!! Now i cant see!!" And then ink growld and said "just put it on!!!!" And with that fresh said "fine" while putting it on and fresh said ".....i feel un comorttable" and then with that ink said "ugh what do you want then!!!!" And then fresh said "my glasses" and error sigh giving him a nerdy glasses fresh said "what?" Error said put it on "no way!!" Fresh said still having cloth on his eyes and the  ink said "grrrrrr fresh im gonna kill you!!!!" And error said "calm down inky" ink calm a little so fresh said "ugh fine im wearing this stupid cloth!!!" And ink lighten up and said "good here is your cloths" fresh grab the nerdy cloths and said "thanks" and with that fresh step into the portal......

TO BE LE CONTINUED.......

Hey guys i hope y'all like my book
And well
this is just the beggining
At the end
It will be fun
I think he
Anyway i hope you all enjoy
Bye!!!

Heh