PARTY PLANNER PART. 5!

Heeeeeeeeey! Sorry fresh gave me the wrong script heh anyway random pic people!!!

FRESH'S P.O.V.....

Ok after that music class i went off, also its almost time for the party....-_- they are just asking me to trow the prom party anyway but hell i care beside im gonna be the DJ! so whk cares anyway im heading to chemestry room since thats my next subject...

While i saw that funking b*tch trying to kiss jammy...OK!! Thats it!! I ran there forgetting that im in a nerd attire as i went there i punch the b*tch really really and i mean really hard that her face is now having mark and bleeding after that i ran awey knowing that im gonna blow my cover...

PAPERJAM'S P.O.V....

That b*tch is trying to kiss me again ugh! I hate this! The only thing i wanted mine is that cute nerd fresh!, i keep on pushing this b*tch a few more second and then....BOOM!! someone punch the b*tch really really and i mean really hard that her blood is dripping like hell...

As i was about to look who did it they ran awey...aaw i was about to thank them oh well anyway i didnt bother to help her out since it her fault and soo i walk awey not caring walking like nothing happend heh...

Anyway im headed to chemestry seeng the...TAHAT FUNKING CUTE NERD!! 😍😍
Oh i wish he was mine already thinking about that made me blush really really hard...

That cute nerd walk pass me looking up at me then walk awey...rude...well i am rude to so eh were even...anyway i walk up to the nerd now were side by side heh..aperantly my cheeks felt hot soo i know im blushing the nerd just look strait...wait...he should be scared or somethin im a jock he's a nerd!...

Weird...he should be afraid!! But yet again...if he's no scared...then....I CAN BE WITH HIM!!😍😍😍 I thought that made me blush i look at him again...his looks...is soo cute...his mistiriuse eyes that cant be seen...😏 i will make him mine! Beside he must be falling for me everyone does but let us not get hopes on...but still

Auther-kun aka fresh: GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!!!!

*sigh* fiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeee!
Anyway as we were walking cute nerd here and you know by cute nerd i mean fresh....i need to ask him to be my friend...so i can let him feel love and then get HIM! yeah thats a great plan!...

As we were headed to chimestry i saw naj undyne at the corner of my eye and then..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHE FUNKING TRIP ME!!!
AND GUESS WHAT!?!
I LANDED AT MY CRUSH!!!
oooh! He will think im a total weirdo!!
I blush and said "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...umm...s-sorry" cr*p! I sutter!
But he said..
"Its alright but umm can you get off me?" I wanna say
'No you cant cuz this posistion were in are perfect~❤' but it will just make it more akward..
Also im on top fresh on bottom

Anyway i immidiatly got off him blushing madly i can see a tint of blush on his face from emberresment...
Soo i said "u-umm hey wanna come with me i mean you know h-hang out?" He chuckle and said "sure i will make sure to grab a rope" 0_0 did he jusy....after that we both laugh uncontrolubly

And i said "cool after school k?" He nod he was about to walk awey when i said "h-hey! H-here's my number!" He look at me with that cute smile and said "thanks! Here take mine!" He gave me his number and i add it at my contact immidiatly i smile..

Feeling puting a zillion of back flips and fireworks around since i finally have his number and we were now friends!! Now for stage two of my plan!....

FRESH'S P.O.V.....

After running i was headed to class when i saw jammy looking at me blushing dunno why...soo i just walk pass him leaving him i know im  suppose to be scared but why would i be scared if im protecting him beside i need to be close to him like a friend!...