you can be loved

I READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS AT THIS STORY!!!
*Tears of joy* AND THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!
AND AND! I-I GET SOO MANY VIEWS I..THANK YOU! I WILL MAKE SURE YO GIVE YOU A CHAPTER!!

THANK YOU! I WILL MAKE SURE YO GIVE YOU A CHAPTER!!

Err...umm yea here! Ahihi!
Oh! Also this isnt part of chapters! Just a ending squil!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V....

Everything is at end now!
Fresh...or fresh bakersvill is DYING nightmare manage to get him on control wo now he is night-fresh fresh looks as if he didnt sleep at all nm's tentacles is all over his body everything, his mind, his actions, its all been control by nightmare.

As if everything he has done, it was all WRITTEN ON A BOOK
That nightmare made as if....the things he has done was all expected

As for pj and the others they are all in prison slowly dying some of the students been capture has been slowly turning to dust.

Slowly ink, error and the others hope are all turning down everything...everything, but pj manage to still have some hope, FRESH RISK HIS LIFE for them he cants just sit and do nothing, he wanted his death to be meaningful not LIKE THIS,

Pj got up shaking he is full of bruise his favorite jacket all ruin but for him it dosint matter at all, he walk down to the cell, he used his remaining strength and use is magic and manage to break the weak cell, ink's eyes went wide "i-i cant leave fresh being captured" he cried "i wanna make my death meaningful!" Hie tears of negativity yet positive who would know that he has this kinf of energy?

He walk down to the path of this dark pitch prison, his sharp breath made it harder for him he was weak but that dosint stop him from saving his love!
Fresh save him many times he cant just let him be! He wont die unless he got to free everyone from this dark land of depression he wont let them die!,

Pj hewrd some dark pitch voice as if it can kill you or choke you till you die, he notice tht he was already at the main door he open it a lil "tsk tsk still evil wins how lovely~" pj frown knowing it was nightmare talking, "i only wanted hapiness, but why cant no one understand that?" Pj frown this he miss heard it?

"Im jealouse my brother always finds love while i cant" now his clearly in a wide shock "CANT THEY UNDERSTAND THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT!!?" Nightmare roar at fresh "maybe...because you always hit them...you cant conrtol yourself" fresh said, whispering that is.
"I have feelings for cross..." nm confess "but...im not good at showing...feelings like love..." nm tried to stop his tears from flowing... "i made a huge mistake...im...im...sorry" pj went pale, nm just wanted to be feel loved.

Yet "its too late to apologize to them....this monsters....its inside of me..." fresh frown "they might not believe this but...i think if you confess maybe just maybe...they will...dream he loved you why?" "Its because before i can warn him...darkness went over my head...it wont let me free...truth be told i still love me brother but...i lost my mind on this..." he stop "i let this monster take over me" fresh sigh

"What will you do?...this time?" Nm's goo slowly fade and he turn into a small child but poof into a teenager "i guess...its been long huh?" Fresh nod, all this time fresh knew this part of nightmare all this time. Pj knew there was a reason behind this so he didnt barge in "...i tought you will barge in by now...pj...nephew" fresh smile sadly, pj's eyes went wide and open the door slightly "h-how?" He ask "im sorry please...tell dream...my brother ink...everyone im sprry they might not forgive me but im sorry...i work so hard on thinking of love...that this happend"

Nm smile at him kindly "will you? Forgive me?" Pj's eyes went wide and run and hug his uncle "YES!" nightmare smile and turn to dust.

Pj's eyes went wide fresh faint and everything went back to normal everyone gather around at them, pj was still hugging his step uncle's belongings, dreams ee0yes went wide and saw everthing he burge in tears "no..." "NOOOO BROTHER!!!!!"

The next day-

Fresh was in the hospital while pj keeps on explaining thinsg to them, everyone forgives nightmare but some still didnt, i guess...love can make everyone go crazy huh....

The end.....

Ok this is still not the end heh this is just a quick peek sorta heh