MYSTERIOUS TEACHER PART 1!!

Random picture everyone plus its funny hahahaha!
Anyway ENJOY!!!.......

PAPERJAM'S P.O.V.......

When i walk awey i feel like someone is following me.....'meh it must be some fans of mine' i smirk thinking about it so look back to flirt with them but one question me mind 'how come they are too quiet' but as soon as i look back i saw no one 'well thats creepy' i thought again as soon i as i walk hope i still feel someone is following me must be a obsessed stalker of mine i smirk again but when i look back again.......no one was there i began to creep out 'm-maybe its a killer or a murderer!!" At that tought made me run as fast as i can i know i know im a jock why would i 'RUN' awey well its becues mom told me that voiders or whatcha ma call it wanted to make me a hostage so they can take controll of all universe dont think i dont know about it heh well ofcourse i know also mom said that i have to run if i see one or someone suspicious instead of fighting ofcourse i have to follow i dont want to help em distroy all positive 'AU' i know im a jock but that dosint mean i have to 'KILL' them......right? My dad is the distroyer but he's helping mom and the others to protect us i dont know alot about this stuff but i have to run about it..........
I keep on running until i was close home and now i feel comfortable like the stalker was gone like ended scared of coming in my house.....

OR SO I THINK SO..........

FRESH'S P.O.V.........

I was following jammy like nothing could happen but then he looks back ay me smirking but he didnt saw me since i teleported somewere behindthe locker and i also saw him looking back with a creep of look i chuckle but not hard enough for him to hear...

I saw him walk again i feel like he is thinking that im an obsessed stalker of his well guess him wrong im not remember im just gonna protect him not stalk him i have to keep an 'EYE-SOCKET' for him and then he look back at me gladly i teleported at the roof of a house or a store and then i saw him creep out and then began to run ofcourse i run after him maybe he thinks that im a killer or a murderer and he seems deep in thought and after alot of running he finally reached his home i look at his window and saw him relax and with that i saw ink and error came inand they saw me and give a 'good job' look and then after that i went back to my place and change at my regular atire and went to bed man what a day but i gotta go to sleep.

AND I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE BUT IM NOT......

??? P.O.V.......

"You are going on underhigh" said ??? And i reply "why is it boss" he smiles evily and said "TO SPY IN THEM" i grinned evily with the plan and i nodded yes and bow down and go to my station on a day were we got that lawsy hostage 'WE' can take control over universes and have power over the creater and the distroyer i grinned evily again and 'WE' can distroy all of those 'ABDOMINATION' =)

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!.............

OOOOOOOHH CLIFF-HANGER!!!!!! have fun figuring who is the mistery one hah dont think im gonna give you any hint welp i hope you all enjoy!!!!

Oh and also the picture below is my good bye sign got it?
Yes?
Good