DISCRIPTION AT PJ AND FRESH AND ALL MAIN CHARACTERS

Ok this mah discription for each pj or so called jammy well only paperjams perents and fresh only call him tha anyway

Paperjam: a jock son of the creater and the distroyer plays basketball and likes sports a big fan of fresh!sans and wanted to meet him even thou he is already with him -_- having a crush on him also heh likes to bully all nerd and jock who is on his way scared of being killed by nightmare dont want to let anyone kill and distroy and take over all alternate univerese loves his familly even he dosint show it will do anything for the people he love......

*ATK- 5 DEF- 5
*A bit flirty when it comes to his love ones ya'know to his crush heh....
  Dont hurt him if your a nerd....

Fresh: works as at au!patrol has to act as a nerd (even he hates to) and protect jammy at all cost even loosing his life for it neved like to fail on any duties or a patrol likes radical things hates pj gatting hurt and all unradical things dont l...

Fresh: works as at au!patrol has to act as a nerd (even he hates to) and protect jammy at all cost even loosing his life for it neved like to fail on any duties or a patrol likes radical things hates pj gatting hurt and all unradical things dont like pj flirting at anyone (even pj likes flirting) protects everyone even loosing his own life dont make him mad or you will be BURNING IN H*LL dont like seeng pj dead even thoe pj isint dead -_- good at acting can beat up everyone in a flick of an hand (exept for ink, error, nightmare, geno, cross, a chara, classic sans, death and all strong apoments).....

*ATK- 90 DEF- 100
(Auther-kun aka fresh: hey its my story i made fresh very strong no judges ok!?!)
*Can make your life unradical can posess you anytime good at hiding hurt pj and your DEAD WERE YOUR STANDING beside he's protecting him....

And also wont hurt you if you dont hurt pj and also dont make him mad becuse you will be DEAD WERE YOUR STANDING AND WILL BE BURNING IN H*LL =)

Error: a destroyer who fell in love with the creator and wants to help his love on protecting the multiverse loves ink and his son even if he dosint show it and also care for palette and paperjam even he sucks at it heh and also can beat the a** off you whatever that means likes to call ink shorty heh and also asked fresh to protect his son has anger problems likes to destroy even ink said 'NO' a P.E teacher who works on patro over all multiverse......