This girl is a psycho~

Hehehe i think this might be a lil bit cheesy not sure also listen for the vidio above well music heh for special effect....i guess
P.s i just pic a random song
Also my mom and dad are fighting right now...soo its pretty loud here hehehe

??? P.O.V.....

Im walking like how all popular girls walk like "hey! ???" I look over seeng bunny i look at her she smile...sweetly....not b*tchy huh something off she mostly act bitchy....

BUNNY'S P.O.V....

You all might be thinking why i am not being a b*tchy i am well ya see i am only like that because i wanted to impress my mother....
They are always abusing me so i tought about this and looky! It worked! But...i like that nerd FRESH better then that ugly jock PAPERJAM But then i saw then walking hand in hand smilling laughing and talking i growl....

I WANTED FRESH FOR MY SELF!!! He is dor me to for him! K feel so ruind!. I feel a tap on my shoulder "umm ya ok?" Said ??? I shook my head and pointed at fresh "ya jelly that the nerd got--" i cut her off "i wanted fresh..." she was suprise and sigh "ok....why dont we.." she trail off and whsper to me something my eyes widen and smile

FRESH IS MINE AND PJ IS GONNA PAY

I giggle at the tought kidnapping pj and KILL Him! And fresh will be mine foreve~
And now i am waling at the hall way seeng that cute nerd fresh smilling putting his books in his locker i want to see his smile again....but there is only one thing to do that...KILL PAPERJAM..... "heya~ freshy~" he look at me with a dirty look "ugh! What do you want now bunny!?" I giggle "oh~ well i want...you~" his eyes widen and run awey i growl

'I almost had him! Ugh!' I tought growling and storm off being a sass i am i quckly ask my body guards to kidnap pj hmph! That stupid! Jock! FRESH IS MINE! This is what gonna happen if he steal my beloved one! AND FRESH IS GONNA BE WAAY MORE HAPPY WITH ME!! AND ONLY ME!!!

I enter art class and see fresh sleeping...do nerds do that? Ugh! Nevermind he must have a rough day i smile and left a normal love note at his desk smilling on how i 'used' to smile when i am still in kindergarten...where i used to be a kind person i sigh i wish i can go back where everything is fine....

And i sit at my chair talking with some of my b*tchy friends

??? P.o.v.....

Hah! What an idiot! If she kill pj all pj's magic will be absorb! And then nightmare and darkness will RISE! hahahahahahahaha! Maybe having that nerd here isint bad as i tought *giggle darkly* my idia is perfect some 8f this idiotic b*tch never watch the news ha! They are soo idiotic!

(Lesson learn- watch news but if ur to lazy ditch it)

I sigh smilling like a maniace im at somewere nobody goes standing cover in blood killing is soo much 'FUN' if they get in ur way...heh i NEVER felt ANYTHING  not until NIGHTMARE CAME IN MY LIFE but then...

Ha! Ya'know what let just end this! "Aaaaah!! Please stop!" A nerd said i laugh and stab 'HER' multiple times i smile devilishly

FRESH'S P.O.V.....

I was walking to the cafeteria....reading a love...letter?
It says..

Dear fresh?..

I know you do not like me....i may have gone yandere for you...
But...i want you to please...
Stop me
Before i kill the one you love
Please i beg you! Fresh! Let me go of this dark place!
If i love you! I must let you go!
But...i feel like someone is contorling me not to speak so i wrote this...
Please do forgive me...
And kill me if i went out of control...

the one you hate the most.....
Bunny❌❌

I was very shocke on what it said
Cintrolled? No this cant be...i tought i was close
Oh but i guess i was wrong...

"FRESH!!!" I heard papyrus voice from behind me he look very worried "I DIDNT SEE 'ALPHYS' ANYWERE" my eyes widen...bunny only target is pj or all my of the people who has a crush on me and alphy has a crush on undyne...no....

Its cant be WHO ELSE IS HERE!!!
i rush awey saying thanks before leaving i run and saw undyne i sigh now or never "undyne?" She look at me "what is it punk?!" I sigh "its alphys" her eyes widen and a blush at her face "what about her?" "She's....missing" we heard a gasp behind her and saw...

Bp, pj, skater girl and all the jocks.....

Bp...i saw tear at the corner of his eye "s-she had her WE NEED TO LOOK FOR HER SHE MIGHT NO! ALPHY MIGHT DIE!!!" All of us where shock we never knew bp was this....SIRIuose pfff....NO THIS IS NO TIME FOR PUNS!
That f*cking girl is a psychopath

??? P.O.V......

*Giggle* i am only a lil psycopath? Right? Nothing can go wrong~

NAJ ALPHY'S P.O.V.....

I cough blood she didnt kill me....yet i knew we could never trust her....i will just die here from blood lost...please save me from her...please.....

TO BE COMTINUED.....

Well sweeties it happend
*flowey laugh*
Uope ya enjoy ALPHY'S DEATH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!