MYSTERIOUS TEACHER PART 3!!

Random pic everyone!! Also play the song if you wanyed to be yandere hehehehehe anyway enjoy readers!!

??? P.O.V....

Tch that stupid brat how did he get here i will accomplish what ??? Said and no one not even that trash can stop me so me and ??? Can rule over the world and ??? Will get the power of WHAT he wanted hahahahaha *grins creepily*

PAPERJAM'S P.O.V.....

That nerd is weird he said that our punches didng even hurt and he face alot more worst? Men what on earth is that nerd hideing altho he is kinda cute....WHAT PJ STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!!! Geez what is wrong with me today?......huh oh...

Great its the b*tch again she seems to be flirting with some popular jocks.....idiot i hate her it feels like i wanna kill her, but ofclurse i cant cuz it will ruin my reputation hehehe anyway i was on my way to class wich is P.E my fav subject heh

As i went there...0_0 the heck! That nerd is here too what is wrong this days althou the some of me is glad he's here and is ok i-i think i fely my chook-bone burning wait im blushing oh no i quickly hide my blush and examin him on how he look.....

Like and i found him really cute oh no i think im in-love im not gonna tell the others cuz i dont like being teas i sigh, and i saw naj undyne hehehehe waking at me and naj alphys the nerd is looking at her while fresh is looking around creepily

But people seems to ignore it althou he seems to be looking for someone and then he finally look at me and then just began to look awey and keep on looking around hmm i guess im not the one he's looking for wait why do i care!? Oh righg im....

In love i sigh and naj undyne broke my thoughts by saying "yo pj you keep on staring on that nerd" she sad pointing on the nerd that i was keeping on examining i wish he feels desame as i do im gonna cry if he dont i-i nevermind and then....

Undyne said "ohohoho soemone is having a crush" i blush even harder and said "n-no i dont!!" Cr*p i sutter and then naj undyne said "well your blush and suttering explain everithing i look down and so she said "heh dont worry i won tell" i smile

Heh i can really trust naj undyne and then dad shluted "Ok EvERy OnE gO AnD ChANge tO YouR P.E cLoTHs!!!" So we all change our cloths and began running back 0_0 the nerd is already here wearing our P.E cloths wow he is fast he looks....

At me and keep on looking hmm weird we all keep on running back until were here and then dad shouted again "AlL oF YoU dO 40 LaPs!!!! NoW!!!!" 0_0 wow thats new all the nerds are dead after this ha! So i start running i saw that nerd....

Running fast wow my that look at him with a.....look that say slow down? But the nerd just keep on running until he pass me and he said "pass" wow everyone is looking at the nerd now he finish one lap 39 to go i finish one lap also....

FRESH'S P.O.V......

I was looking around for jammy and for some voiders to attack and then i saw it again the new teacher talking on a dark corner and then walk awey with no experresion ans all of the suden glitchy here told us to change into our P.E uniform
So i just teleport and change quickly and teleport back and sit down on some of the bleachers heh and then not so long glitchy said that we have to run 40 laps the heck nerd cant run like that well exept for me ofcourse anyway i got off my sits....

And began running i saw everyone staring at me and i just notice that im close at jammy but i dont care as long as i can protect him beside ink already plan everything if they knew my identity then i will be their......math teacher -_-.....

I know right they are trying to make me feel annoy i hate math seriously i hate it! but thay keep saying that im good at it ugh! Ok anyway i was running and well i a
So notice glithy looking at me that said 'slow down you idiot' probebly jammy....

notice this but i think he has something else in mind and reply with a look of 'meh i dont care aslong as i can protect jammy' and glithy only nod and sigh while i was running i saw a weird shadow with a creepy smile......

(That is what it looks like)

And then it vanish it gives me a creepy chill true my spines and that came sstruck to me badly......ITS A WARNING.......a warning that i cant trust everyone exept for the patrol and jammy ofcourse all the classics (undertale) too i can trust them but...

The other monsters i dont know about that especially the teacher.....the teacher the new one that always talk to someone no one knows if we can trust her she is just so suspicios and mysterious no one knows when will nightmare strikes so i have to
keep my guard on especially on jammy nightmare could kill him easily by a flick of his tetackles we could have died already but gladly alot of the patrol are in this school classic undyne guarding the scool, classic alphys on security sans that....

Lazybone is strong enough to help us with nightmare and ink also error were completely protect....but nightmare is just soo strong and very hungry for power.....i just need tomprotect jammy is all. Anyway i finally reached 40 laps and im the.....

First heh and well im just sitging there until the new teacher came and sit next to me and said with a lovely voice and a smile"greetings fresh your very good at running" so i reply not trying to be rude "thanks! Ms.kitty" She smile and nod and

walk awey that teacher is weird a mysterious i need to keep an eye(socket) at jammy even better......

TO BE CONTINUED......

So did you all enjoy anyway figure out who is the
Culprit hehehehehe
Anyway
I hope some of you enjoy!!
Bye!!!!