MYSTERIOUS TEACHER PART 2!

Random pic k? K, anyway enjoy!!!..

FRESH'S P.O.V.....

Its already morning and wake up i wear my YO'LO jacket and leav home.....not really home heh.....wow im early so i desided take the short cut hehe and a flick

Of my finger im at te front of underhigh here we go again.... i went to my room wich is the first is......chemestry sigh why cznt i be a jock instead? Oh well i have been waiting for like 3 minutes already and students are already flooding the room

With there lame and unradical actions nerd talks with nerd jock flirts and bullies nerds urggg they are going to pay me big time about this in flick of my hand they are so dead if they know who i am and after that jammy came in the room with...

-_- girls following him and flirting grrr oh they ask for itif they hurt jammy's feeling they gotta go tru me they are so dead i look at jammy flirting back at them it made me piss off althou its weird tht i cant feel my emotions but can show them

Weird right? Well after a minute the bell rang it means we have to start the class principal tem came in and said "hoi! We have a new teacher and student!!" What!? That word struck me hard NO! i cant allow this if that happens then were dead we dont know if wd can trust them or not i need to keep my guard on this time.....

The teacher came in first she looks like a cat monter i hate to admitt it but she looks pretty cute hehehehe, she came in and said with sweet voice "hello my names 'KITTY' and i will be your new chemestry teacher and then the new student.

Came in next while the teacher is writting her name on the board and then the new student came and said with sass in her voice great another b*tch "the names beatrice" and walk to were jammy sits while walking like a funking model.......

And then she sat next to jammy better keep an eye(socket) on them and then after that the teacher began lecturing us wich i dont care since i already know alot about it so i secretly keep an eye of jammy i see beatrice flirting at jammy witch he
Flirt back ugh its soo boring grrr and then after that the new teacher give us pur sheets i answer all of the questions easy peasy after that i pass my sheet to ms. Kitty and then i just sit there but i feel like someone is looking at me....i gulp. weird

And an minutes pass wich seems forever the bell rang i sigh in realife i found jammy a the b*tch y'know the new kid i have bad feeling about this so i fallow the secretly but then ms. Kitty calls me i went back oh no i must follow them by the....

Teacher so go for it so the will not think of me suspicios i need this quick im in hurry i walk back in and ask nicely "is there something you want ms. Kitty?" She nod and said "can you help me umm" i reply "fresh my name's fresh".... i continued

"And yes but...what will i help you with?" She smile and reply sweetly "can you help me with this papers fresh?" I only nod now let get this over with i help her with papers and then after that she said good bye and have a nice day i only smile

And wwnt off looking for jammy i used my skill of invisiblitty that i read on a spell book and run off glad they didnt notice me so i ru  quickly and i found them atlast that b*tch is still....0_0 the funk that b*tch is trying to kiss jammy but jammy is....

Trying to push her awey so i made a plan and i went go the bathroom and change to my fresh!sans outfit an put on my YO'LO shades and began skate bording gladly no one is on the hallway so i began skati g there i found them and i shouted.....

"Yo yo yo mah rad broseph!!!!" And they look at me the b*tch look at me annoy and jammy look at me shock heh i will do anything for jammy....

PAPERJAM'S P.O.V......

After class me and the b*tch walk out of class she keeps flirting at me witch is annoying all the girls do that witch was annoying but flirg back annyway so after that we went to a place with no one there and then she pins me on the wall and.....

Ghen she force me to kiss he then i said "h-hey what are you doing!!?!!" And she didnt reply but still force me to kiss her but i keep pushing her awey and then.... after a minute someone said "yo yo yo mah rad broseph!!" I look at my right and...

Then i saw....MR. FRESH my great fan i was shock  on how he get here but i was glad he's here i saw the b*tch looking annoy well good mr. Fresh came closer and said putting his hand over my shoulder "yo mah rad man howsit going pal?!".....

I blush and then said "i-im doing fine" cr*p i sutter he look at the b*tch and said "y mah unrad sinner you aint kissing pj or else" then the b*tch ssid "uh or what bone head" and mr. Fresh reply by taking off his shades and said with demonatic.....

voice"YOUR.GONNA.HAVE.A.BAD.TIME!" w-wow mr. Fresh defend me wow and then she huff and walk awey i was ablut to say thank you to mr. Fresh but he was gone huh weird but i say "thanks mr. Fresh" and walk awey to my friends.....

FRESH'S P.O.V.....

After scaring off that b*tch i change my cloths again and began walking awey but before that i heard pj say "thanks mr. Fresh" i smile covering my eyes and began 2alking awey i saw the new teacher talking with someone and walk awey i went...

To were the new teacher was talking but find nothing just some supplise for the janitor and then i saw jammy walking with his friends i stay hidden but sadly they saw me and then BP said "yo pj lets beat this nerd out im bord anyway" cr*p im....

Gonna die and after that his gang nod in agreemeant and beggan kicking me man their attacks are so weak i have no burses bjt they keep kicking me but i still dont feel anything my YO'LO jacket is still no staind or messed up im not crying cuz.....

I faced the worse remember nightmare heh welp im dead if its him but protecting jammy is fine heh they keep kicking punching and stuff hehehehe and after that they asked me with confused look and said "yo why aint ay crying like all nerd do"

And i reply calmly "i face the worst" and they began kicking me again but i just sigh and said "y'know it dosint hurt right?" They all froze and pj asked "wait dosint hurt?" I simply reply with a nod and they said "what!? Your a weirdo!!!" And with

That they all run off heh idiots... exept for jammy ofcourse heh......

TO BE LE CONTINUED!!.......

Welp did ya enjoy that?!
No?
Ok welp i hope some of you do
Heheheehe
And thanks for reading this
It made me feel happy
Even thou im already em hehehehehe
Anyway
Bye!!!!!!!!