PARTY TIME PART. 2!

Thats my home screen pic hahaha! 😅😂. and its the best home screen i ever had...jk anyway random errorink pic!! (Mah otp!)
🎤i dont care! I ship it!🎵🎶
🎤its my otp blah blah blah!🎶🎶
Hahahaha anyway enjoy!!

FRESH'S P.O.V....... 

After jammy calling me blueberry we finally walk out at the gates and blah blah blah we are now walking at the streets of h*ll were bad things happen were your alone example getting r*ped (sorry guys i dont like saying that word) anyway...

Me and jammy are now walking possibly i ask "hey j-pj were are we headed anyway?" He chuckle and reply "oh to the festival at (enter street name: ___) cuz i heard they are putting a festival there so i thought we can go there"

I smile and nod....

~💙time skip brought you by patience💙~

After a lot of walking we finally made it! I smile at jammy its been long since we hang out...and im really happy that i can talk and hang around with him...althou...why is he blushing?

Auther-kun aka fresh: meh *shrug* you will find out at the next or more chapters

-_- get out!!

Auther-kun aka fresh: sheesh fine fine...*walks back at his studio*

*sigh* anyway me and jammy came in at the festival and i said "hey why dont we try some of some rides" he smile and said "witch ride?" I smirk and pointed at the rolorcoster and he smirk and said "you sure bout that nerd?" I smirk and nod

We went to the cashier or whatever its called and pay and ride on it and blah blah blah we go up really slow and when i saw its coming down i keep on chearing jammy...well...he seems *cough cough* scared..for a jock he is haha! Anyway were all about to fall and blah blah blah everyone scream i shouted "WAHOOOO!!!!!!" and then y'know how it goes...

~🐷time skip brough you by pj getting sick🐷~

After the ride i grin happily and i look at jammy..pff hahaha! He look terrible! So i ask with laughter "haha h-hey haha jam- i mean pj you look terrible" he look at me with a glare and...with curiosoty and said "im gonna go to the restroom i'll be back k?" I nod and he ran off to the restroom after that i laugh maniacly haha..

Men never knew jammy will be this- haha! Nevermind..
After a minute or two jammy came back running...
And he stop infront of me and ask "was i that long?"

I chuckle and said "nah" he chuckle nad the two of us just hang out...

~🔶time skip brought you by fresh laughing🔶~

After all that fun me and jammy had we left were now talking random stuff i can still see him blushing though heh after that we finally..reached....my home? Wha? I ask him "this is my--" he smile and said "yeah i know if i ask you if i can come with you, you would just tell me to let you take me home" i understand it and i just smile...

And...out of no were i *ahem* kissed his cheek i blush a light blue and said "i-i-" i was cut off by him k-ki-kiss m-me fully in the lips (???) And pulled awey blushing i probebly look like a blueberry by now and he said "s-sorry i didnt k-know what came over m-" i hug him and said "its fine i-i kinda l-like i-it"

He smile and hug me and conffess "i-i know if you dont feel anything b-but i-i was thinking c-can we b-be together?" I blush and reply "like a c-couple?" He blush and nod i blush even harder and said "i-i...yes..YES!" I jump and hug him he chuckle and said "i thought you would reject me i did bully you alot so i-" i cut him off by kissing him and pulled awey blushing...