FIRST DAY AT UNDERHIGH

FRESH'S P.O.V.........

When i teleported at this place to protect jammy starting tommorow i cant wait to see MY Lilttle jammy jam jam heh i miss that cinnamon role its been long since i saw him he is still a baby bones heh he wouldint remember me but i will remember him i will do anything to protect my jammy jam he is the first one that madd me feel emotions and i cant let that err those monsters hurt jammy welp im just gonna call him jammy i got used to it heh and then i grab a cloths and then i look at them ugh its terrible so i trow it awey and grab something else heheh it looks like this

I look at the mirror and said to myself "hmmm heh i look radical" and with that i crab my skateboard and go toa near by store and buy some goods since i only have raymen noodles heh and so on people staring at me so e have hearts in their eye..........wut 0_0 how does that even work (sorry wrong grammars heh) anyway i went to buy some foods and then skate my way back home i wanto show them that im a nerd heh and then my phone vibrate and look who calls its ink *gulp* i hope he wouldint shout....
So i pick it up

(Ink and fresh's call)

Fresh italic And ink is bold
Get it?
Yes?
Good!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo inky whats up!

Fresh we need you come back at the head quarters

K ink! I will be right there in a flash!!

Heh good just make it in time

Wait right now

Yes right now

Ok im just gonna put my stuff at home

Ok

Bye!!!

(End call.....)

And with that i went home quickly as ever and trow my stuff at the kitchen and open a portal and i landed with a 'oof!' And then ink saw me and said "oh mah gosh you look so kawaii-- 0_0 wait you didnt wear the nerd cloths!!!" And i said "well its ugly and i like this better" and ink said "ugh fine!!!" And error just began laughing and said "dude you better act like a nerd or else" so i reply "yeah yeah i only act like a nerd if i wanted to beside its not mah lingo" and he said "heh hey inky were gonna have fun when we get to school" wha-- i ask "fun? School is boring glithy!" And then he reply with "actually its mr. Error to you" wha-- and ink said "and its mr. Ink" and ask "wait what!!!" And ink chuckle "i eill be your art teacher and error will be your P.E teacher" ink said wait WHAT!!!!!!?!?!?!!? 0_0 And said "ok so you just let me come here to sayd that!?!!" And ink said "nope not that all we sent you to desame classes as pj we dont know when will nightmare strike" i nod and said well question "so ugh can i well wear this" ink chuckle and look at me and said "no" in a harsh tone and i said "but why!?! It looks so radical" and inm look at me and said "*sigh* fine aslong as you protect pj" i jump in rejoice and open a portal and went home to sleep......