PARTY PLANNER PART.3

...hey guys sorry for the long update i got sick soo yeah and well im still sick and im well typing -_- anyway random pic as always! Bye! And enjoy!!!

FRESH'S P.O.V.....

As i was walking to P.E people keep staring at me wich made made me  uncomfortable i dunno why there looking at me but i just shrug it off and lucky me i arrive at the gym safe and s-- i spoke to soon cuz someone pins me on the gym locker and its guess who!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its BP! ok ok anyway heh pins me and keep on punching and kicking me and he said "i dont care if it hurts or not im gonna beat you up cuz for emberessing me" ... oh so thats why people are looking at me hmm i must be the first nerd that stands up to him...also im terrible at acting like a nerd am i right?...

Auther-kun aka fresh: yup! Ur terrible

*glares at auther-kun* your the one who gave me the wrong scrip!!

Auther-kun aka fresh: you do know that yoir only the one who remember it right?

Yup! Anyway ignore that annoying auther and then he keep punching and kicking me...ok maybe i feela lil pain heh and hey guess what i sense it again a voider it cant be BP cuz this cloth can let me see true to the real you cool right?he keep punching qnd kicking me until jammy came in the show and then BP said

"Yo! Pj! We have a nerd here!!" And with that all jammy's gang join the game and punch and kick and stuff actually naj undyne seem not too piss and well she's just soft kick me or something bht for jammy i can feel regret at his punches and kicks but...

Gave me no emotions at all i cant feel anything but hide it off and start fake crying and shouting heh and BP said "dont hurt right take this and that" kick punch 7 dont feel emotions anyway i get alot of scars and stuff all over my ribs ajd face after that they went to P.E and i just went to P.E with no concern of everyone dtaring at me heh

And i saw glitchy drinking and when he saw me he qlmost choke and i chuckle eh soo funny and then he shouted in glitch voice as usual "okay who punch and kick him?!!!" They all didnt respone cuz their afraid and well glitchy shouted again and demanded "ok pj and undyne take fresh to the nurse office and as for all of you do 69 laps NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" Ofcourse they all whine about it and went along and then jammy and naj undyne took me to the nurse office...

On the way there i spoke "soo did ya guys have fun" they froze and naj undyne said "soo what did BP meant by dosint feel anything" i respone "i cant just feel anything thats all" i saw jammy heart broken dunno why anyway i as we keep walking we finally reached at the nurse office....

PAPERJAM'S P.O.V.....

Fresh asked "soo did ya guys have fun?" I wanna say no we dont i dont but dont wanna cuz they will say im a softy and teas me to desth :p anyway me and naj undyne froze after that naj undyne asked "soo what did BP meant by dosint feel anything" ...omg UNDYNE!!!! i wonder what will fresh reply "i cant just feel anything thats all" i feel heart broken...he cant feel anything...

I wanna let him feel love i will make him feel love and with that we r3ached to the nurse office i was about to get in when...i trip i shouted "WHO DID THAT!!!" Naj undyne pointed at fresh and fresh shrug and gave me an angel face "😇" heh and then after that i growl and heard fresh whisper "heh pay back" i am soo...nevermind...

Anyway the nurse came out and i said "miss toriel fresh-" i was cut off by her saying "oh my goodness fresh! What happend to you and why--" she was cut off by fresh's whining "miss toriel my feet hurt!!" Miss toriel sigh and put him on the nurs bed thingi and heal fresh by putting alot of band-aid  -_- ok what is wrong eith this auther?