PARTY PLANNER!!! PT.1!

Random picture everyone!!! Hehehehe i just love putting random pictures hehehehe....

FRESH'S P.O.V......

What kind of teacher is that glitchy he made us do 30 push up and 39 sit up (sowwey guys forgot what its called so tell if its wrong and i will change it) all the nerd are already dead to the bone pff heh anyway i saw pj again hqnging to some of the jocks....

And i still keep an eye-socket for him...althou people might think im obsess at him but oh well im just protecting him but instead i just keep on watching him secretly, welp since i finally know that his ok i keep i watch out and im gonna tell error about this later...

I saw naj alphys huff and puffing hardly and well i what i kind dude i am i took my spare water and went over her and said "hey naj alp-- i mean aplhys here have a water you seems warn out" she look at me and smile and grab the water bottle...

And said "t-thanks u-umm" wow no one really knows me here as a nerd huh "oh its fresh, fresh bakersville" and she smile and said "nice t-to m-meet y-you f-f-fresh" and i reply with a nod and a smile and then she said "h-hey u-u-umm can w-we b-be f-f-friends?" My smile grew bigger if thats even possible and said "sure!" And then she said walking off"c-cool u-umm meet me in lunch and t-thanks! A-again"

I smile and went to change this time i walk heh and well i just change to my cloths wich are my YO'LO jacket t-shirt and pants and my cloths i sigh and wated for everyone to get out and then i saw error and said the news at him i walk towards him and said "yo! Glithy!!!" He growl and said "dont call me glithcy!!" I reply with mah lingo "geez bruh im only being mah old self for today i aint having a great time at school cuz i have to protect and follow your son all day!" And then he reply "i know althlou whatcha call me for?" (Bold for error and when he is glithching cuz im to lazy to do the glithing) and i reply with siriouseness in my voice"i need you to tell the head quarters ablut a dark shadow....i got a warning from it....nightmare is gonna attack soon" he nod and i continue "it seems that we cant trust the newbies at all they might be some of nighymare's minions" and error said "ok i will your voice said your not lying" i only nod and said "oh and your son is hard to understand for being a jock he always bullies me" he chuckle and said "thats mah boi" i roll my eye pupil (whatever it called) and walk off...

Hearing him say "heh....i PITTY you fresh" i stop my tracks and reply  "yo! Thats unrad mah unrad man!!!" And with that he burst out laughing and i just rolled my eyes and began walking to my art room being lazy i am now i jut teleport there and there i saw ink and he look at me and smiled and i said "yo ink i have some bad news for ya" and he nod i explain everything he frown and said "keep and eye(socket) out we dont know when they will attack but i know its soon...and dont show any evidence to the newbies ok?" I nod and nod to i dit were i  suppose to sit..

And a half minute cross all the students came in ofcourse jammy to and then after that ink began bableling of some art stuff that i aint intrested in....

~boring time skip!! Brought you by me!!!~

After class well after school actually all of us went home expt for me i have to check on jammy first and some annoncement and stuff i already meet with naj alphys and i found some new friend ofcourse i made them as a real friend i aint a plastic y'know anyway i saw the new teacher again....talking i came close and i heard her say "pls dont do it pls" and i heard as a reply.....a gigle.......a gigle that only a chara can do....come to think of it nightmare mustve found a chara.....or maybe something else......i dont know but i keep on listening "pls stop you might get yourself killed pls" i heard a slight gigle and a creepy voice said "oh so wouldnt hurt you 'CRUSH' your a paffetic teacher you know that right....'SISTER' falling for a student ha! Your an idiot atleast 'BE'useful!" Ms. Kitty have a 'SIBLING!?!' and its evil i must figure this is right now!! "Sister pls stop your getting yourself hurt 'YOUNGER SISTER' you cant do this you'll get your self hurt or worst killed" i only heard a slight gigle until i heard ms. Kitty say "good bye ???" And i saw her walk awey with no emottion just walking looking down....