PARTY TIME! PART. 1 XD

-_- im too lazy to continue soo i put part 1 and stuff heh anyway enjoy! Also random pic!! Naj goth!!!!!

FRESH'S P.O.V.....

Hey remember the party planning?...well....im late from class and..im 10 minutes funking late!!! Oh stars the teacher is gonna kill meee! Anyway im headed to drama class -_- i hate drama cuz its emberessing especially if the one teaching is mettaton -_-...

Anyway i was headed to drama class when i saw alphis getting bully i sigh what am i doing with my life? Anyway i ran to them and punch one of the bullies hard they were shock and one other said "tch were going to get you next time" and with that they ran awey..

I look at alphis and she said "t-t-thank y-y-you f-fresh b-b-but y-your t-truble n-now" he look at me worriedly i just shrug and said "meh im fine what class do you had next?" She look at me and said "d-drama c-c-class" and i said "ME TO!" she's suprise..

And then with that were headed to drama class doe i know why she's late hehe anyway the both of arive to drama class when were about to open the door the door dramaticly opend itself alphis and i facepalm at what we saw "oooh~ yes~ hello! Gentle beuties and beuties! Oh dear~ why are the two of you are late~ hmmm?~"

😑 i reply by saying "alphis got bullied i help" mettaton nod and let us in we aat on the chairs and mettabutt began teaching i saw jammy blush ok now im creepying out but i just smile at him...

PAPERJAM'S P.O.V....

Wow i cant believe that nerd and well that other nerd are late...but what i herd made me angerd they hurted MY FRESH!! I can allow them to hurt any nerd but fresh okay you all might think im obsess well...isint it obvious!?! Anyway i heard him say that he helped that other nerd..

And i saw him take a sit far awey from me ugh i wishhe could sit next to me instead but oh well i can feel my face heat up well cr*p im blushing and bad luck he look at me and smile phew i thought his creepying out cuz of me..

Professor Mettaton began teaching and blah blah blah we had to blah blah blah and stuff i usually never liwten cuz jts boring althou im planning on asking freeh on gojng to the prom...well if he want to...i guess...im just gonna ask him later..

~🎮time skip brought you by pj in a blushing mess🎮~

After class i saw fresh walk outside i quickly ran to him and said "h-hey! Fresh!" He look at me with a cute smile but i can tell that he will be even more cuter if he let me see his beautiful eyes i can tell if that his eyes are beautiful...

And i continue "are you free at the prom i was thinking if you are?" He was shock at first but his face sadden and reply "im sorry but im busy at the momment" he look at me again "but i will truely go if im not busy im sorry"

I sigh and said in a sad tone "its alright heh atleast we can hang out later after school right?" He smile at me and said "yeah!" And with that he walk awey men i wanna kiss him hug him make him mine-- woah hold on there pj!

You aren being a pervert are ya?.....well cr*p i am 😧 i jusy needed to make him feel love and then i can take the first move hehe...

FRESH'S P.O.V.....

Class just finish and i was about to get out of the room when someone called me "h-hey fresh!" I turned around knowing who it is smilling and he continued "are you free at the prom i was thinking if you are?" I wanted to say yes but the again im the DJ at the prom so my face saden....

And said "im sorry but im busy at the momment" and i look at him again and said  "but i will truely go if im not busy" im trying not go mame him think that im not intrested at him hehe..

He sigh and said in a sad tone "its alrigh atleast we can hang out later after school right?" I smile at him and said "yeah!" And after that i walk awey smilling..

~💜time skip brought you by pereservarance💜~

After school i went out of class seeng pj leaning agains the exit as i walk pass him i heard him chuckle and said "wow i thought you didnt forgot the hang out" i blush and look at him and smile

And said "heh sorry i didnt forget it so when do we start?" He chuckle and said "oh we can start now c'mon" he holds my hand i blush really hard heck what is this feeling ugh get it out!!

Pj look at me and chuckle "welp you look like a blueberry" my blush darken and said "im not a blueberry!!" He reply "ok ok geez calm down hehe"...

TO BE CONTINUED......

Welp sorry guys im just too lazy today anyway
The title of the book
Really fits this
Hehe anyway i wonder what happend at there so called hang out
Tbat i like to put as a date
Hehe anyway find out the next
Chapter bye!!