Chapter 2: Unexpected

f/f: favourite frappuccino, f/m: favorite milk

10:00am. 

WARNING: mild language.

BEST FRIEND'S POV

Y/n and I met in sixth grade when she moved to my elementary school, and we first started talking when she became my lab partner. We were shy to each other at first, but immediately warmed up to each other at some point. Y/n and I are big fangirls of Smosh, and will do anything to meet them. 

Y/n has always had the biggest crush on Anthony. She'd constantly remind me "how hot he is" or "Look at his new post OMG!!!". I prefer Ian though, with his cute little face, and his beautiful blue eyes. And uGH I AM IN LOVE WITH IAN ANDREW HECOX!

"Let's go..." Y/n sighed. She wore an oversized grey hoodie, ripped denim shorts, and some black Nike sneakers. Her eyes were still puffy, but her concealer made them less obvious. We locked the door, walked into the car, and I drove.

The car ride was silent, though I remember hearing Y/n shout "DAGNABIT TEAR! DON'T RUIN MY MAKEUP!!" which made me swerve the car a little in shock. After a while, we arrived at Starbucks.

YOUR POV

We walked over to the barista. "Good morning! What could I get you both?" she smiled. 

"I'll have a Venti Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino with lots of whipped cream and non-fat milk. Oh and also a Double-Smoked Bacon, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich." Bf/n said, her smile gleaming. 

"And what about you ma'am?" The barista said, looking at me. "Uh, can I order a Venti (f/f) with (f/m) and with (no whipped cream/ whipped cream)" I said, faking a smile. 

"Sure, anything else?" The barista asked, logging what we ordered. "Oh and a Ham and Cheese C-Croissant..." I stuttered, my eyes tearing up. Ham and Cheese Croissants grew to be mine and Aiden's favorite when we were dating. "It's okay, Y/n... Aiden's a damn cheater and Starbucks is the best way to distract yourself." Bf/n comforted, putting her arm around my shoulders. 

BEST FRIEND'S POV

While Y/n and I were waiting for our orders, she seemed to be distracted with the two guys in front of us who were also waiting for their orders. They seemed oddly familiar.

"This is what you get." The smaller guy said, licking his finger and directing it towards the taller one's face. I couldn't see their faces, but their voices... I knew them from somewhere. But where? Y/n was facing me by this time, and she seemed to be so distracted with her thoughts. I continued eavesdropping on the guys' conversation. "Ew dude NO gros- OW!" he whisper-shouted. I watched as the taller guy stepped backwards, accidentally causing Y/n to stumble backwards and almost fall.

"Ow, what the- OH MY GOD!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Not sponsored by Starbucks ;)