Chapter 3: I Think I'm in Love

10:15am. 

WARNING: mild language.

YOUR POV

The in front of walked going backwards unto me, making me trip. "What the-" I almost curse, until the man turned around. 

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed, making the very few customers look over, my eyes tearing up in happiness. "I'm so sorry miss, I-" "ANTHONY PADILLA?!?!" I screamed, fangirling. 

ANTHONY'S POV

I stepped backwards, almost accidentally tripping the person behind me. I turn around in guilt to see the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. "OH MY GOD!!" She screamed, as a single tear shed from her eye. Oh shit! I almost tripped someone cause of Ian! "I'm so sorry miss, I-" "ANTHONY PADILLA?!?!" she screamed, as her (e/c) eyes shone. 

She seemed to be a Smosh fan. But, this one was different. Her eyes shone two times more than a Smosher's would, and her reaction was absolutely priceless. Her smile was just so... 

compelling.

"Hey don't forget about me!" Ian screamed from behind me, waving to the girls. "What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Y/n, and this is my best friend Bf/n!" she squealed with excitement. Bf/n's jaw fell to the Earth's core, and Ian brought her soul back to the surface as he hugged her, her face turning redder than a tomato. 

"Oh my gosh, Bf/n and I have been fans since you guys first started!" Y/n said, as a tear made it's way down her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and noticed her cheeks suddenly turned bright red. "Wanna join us for breakfas-?" Ian offered. "YAS! I m-mean, y-yes." Bf/n squealed, her cheeks turning pink in embarrassment, as we all chuckled.

YOUR POV

Anthony, Ian, Bf/n, and I all ate breakfast together, laughing through each bite. We all quickly became friends.

"I ship Ianthony..." Bf/n and I both said hesitantly, shortly bursting into laughter after. "Oh come on!" Anthony joked. "HOHOHO that was some good food." Ian said, standing up from his chair. "Awww we're done?!" Anthony whined (like a literal 5-year-old after a trip to the park!). "Well we have a shoot in a few hours so I guess..." Ian frowned. "Oh..." I sighed.

Before we all left, Anthony approached me. "I um-" "What's up Anthony?" I questioned. "Can I- I mean Ian and I, h-have your number?" He stuttered, and I nodded in delight. "Oh and also Bf/n's." I gave him the numbers with no hesitation then we all then hugged and sadly went our own ways.

"Bf/n?" "Yeah?" "I think I'm in love..." I say softly, feeling the warmth get to my face. "I thought you already loved him?" she smirked back, chuckling.

"But now, I love him even more."

ANTHONY'S POV

"Dude?"

"Yeah?" 

"I think I'm in love..." I say softly, feeling my face get warmer. 

"With who?" 

"Y/n."