Chapter 6: I'd Love To!

April 21, 2017. 1:35pm.

WARNING: light language.

NARRATOR'S POV

"Y-yeah?" You stammered, looking over your shoulder to see Anthony grinning.

"Don't worry, you'll do just fine!" he gleamed, ruffling your hair lightly. 

You then continued walking over to the set, and you got into your position. "He totally likes you." Noah whispered to you, smirking, making you blush by that thought.

YOUR POV

 Did Anthony really like me? 

Probably not.

Was it nice to pretend he did?

Hell to the yes.

"Okay let's start filming!" Sunny announced.

~after filming~

6:38pm

After filming, we all hung out for a while to celebrate a successful video. Being a vlog zombie was really fun! At some point I realized it was the right time for Bf/n and I to go home. She was on the couch talking to Shayne. Shayne soon left her on the couch to talk to Courtney. Gosh, I love Shartney! I then walked over to the couch and casually sat down. "Hey Bf/n, we gotta go home soon." I said, with my voice low so only Bf/n could hear me. 

"No! I'm having fuuuun." she frowned. "Ugh fine we can stay a little longer. BuTTT WE'Re going home soon." 

"YaYYYY!" she said clapping, imitating a five-year-old, Aww she's so cute. I smiled and stood up from the couch, not knowing where in the house to go, until Anthony tapped my shoulder. "Hey Y/n!" he smiled.

ANTHONY"S POV

This is it. This choice could make a big impact on my life. "Hey Anthony!" she smiled, giving me butterflies in my stomach. GOD THAT SMILE WAS ADORABLE. "I was w-wondering," I stammered, shuffling from foot to foot. "If you'd like to go with me t-to my favorite diner?" I smiled nervously, my stomach twisting and turning in anticipation. 

"I'd love to!" she smiled, causing me to sigh in relief. "What's it called?" she asked with a curious look on her face. "It's a secret. Would you like to go now?" I grin. "Sure! Just let me tell Bf/n first." she said, walking to Bf/n after I nodded.

"I'm going to a diner with Anthony, are you gonna be okay here?" I heard her question from afar. "Yup, I'm actually about to leave." Bf/n chuckled. "Are you sure?" "Yup." "K. Drive safe. Love ya!" she hugged her, then walked back to me. "Let's go!" she chuckled. We said our goodbyes to everyone then left through the front door.

We walked over to my car, and I drove. Our car ride was basically just us talking about music. We reached the parking lot of my favorite diner, and I parked my car. 

"Oh my god I love this place!" she squealed, closing the car door. We were halfway there from the parking lot to the diner, until I received a call. It was Ian. He knew I was going out with Y/n, so it must be important. Y/n and I paused in our tracks as I answered the call.

"ANTHONY!" he screamed, his voice shaky.

"What's u-"

"BF/N GOT INTO A CAR CRASH!" Ian sobbed, his voice cracking at the end of his sentence.

"WE'RE IN A CAR FOLLOWING THE A-AMBULANCE. WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO THE LOCAL HOSPITAL." Olivia said through the phone worriedly.

"We'll follow right away." I tried to say as calm as possible. I hung up the phone and grabbed Y/n's hand in instinct. "A-Anth-" "We need to go. I'll explain in the c-car." I stuttered, panicking, as we started to run to the car.

Oh god, how do I break the news to Y/n?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh no! 😱😱😱 What will happen to your best friend? How will you react to the whole situation? Find out on the next chapter of...

Fools!