Chapter 11: I'll Go First...

Warning: light mature themes and mild language.

11:09am.

YOUR POV

Ian and Anthony made me so happy, but remembering about Bf/n's coma just made me sad all over again. Why would the hospital decide to ca-

Oh no.

I answered the call hesitantly. "Miss L/n?" a nurse spoke worriedly through the phone. "Y-yes?" I responded, putting the phone on speaker while Ian and Anthony gathered close to me.

"She had a seizure... we don't know if she'll ever wake up."

NARRATOR'S POV

Ian drove, faster than lightning. It only took 7 minutes to get to the hospital. He parked, then you all rushed in.

"Miss! Where's Bf/n Bf/ln's room?" Anthony said to the lady at the front desk, since you were sobbing too much to speak. "Room 204 sir."

Before you all knew it, you were already there. You then saw the nurse from last night walk out of Bf/n's room, and she gestured for you all to go in.

You gulped through tears, before opening the door, as Ian and Anthony stood close behind you.

Right when you saw her, pale and almost lifeless, you immediately broke down. Ian and Anthony comforted you for a while. You then sat on the stool next to the bed, while they sat on the couch on the other side of the room to give you space.

"Bf/n... I miss you so much. I love you. I need you. I want to see your smile, hear your laugh-" you said softly, as tears rolled off your cheeks and dripped to the ground.

"I w-want anything... as long as it's from y-you. You're still the same amazing you, even when you're lying on a darn hospital bed. It h-hurts Bf/n... not only because you're here in this state, but also because I feel like I-I didn't care enough. I should've stayed. I shouldn't have left you!

Everyday without you feels like centuries, even though it's only been two. I don't deserve you Bf/n. I don't deserve to have an amazing best friend like you. I don't deserve a young beautiful lady who cares so much for me and worries about me, and will do anything for me. You deserve better, Bf/n. You deserve someone who respects you m-more than I do, cares about you more than I do, loves you more than I do... I can go on and on, Bf/n. I never got to cherish all our m-moments together. Our good days, our bad days, even our f-fights... But do you know what kills me the m-most?-" you broke down into tears again, breathing in to say more.

"That I couldn't appreciate you enough when I could."

YOUR POV

I kissed her forehead, got up, then walked over to Ian and Anthony. "D-do you guys wanna say anything to her or something before leaving?" I asked, wiping a tear from my eye.

"I'll go first..." Ian said, then walked over to Bf/n's bed.

I sat down on the couch, leaned back, and sighed. "Don't worry. She'll wake up, I know it." Anthony assured me, wrapping his arm around me.

I just nodded. I mean, what else was there to say? She's dying.

I looked at the time on my phone. It's 11:11. Time to make a wish.