Chapter 15: Dessert

A/N: Hey guys! If you're one of my loyal readers from two years ago or even a month ago, I recommend you read the whole book again before this chapter, due to the fact that I edited and rewrote quite a lot of things and even added an extra chapter! Enjoy :)

Warning: Medium language.

***FLASHBACK***

Narrator's POV

May 17. 2:28pm

"Good afternoon. I'm Y/n L/n, and I am auditioning to be part of the Smosh Squad."

"You're in." 

"Anthony?"

Anthony walks into the door to the audition room while the panel looks at him confused. 

"Guys, she's been here a month and the fans already love her. I don't think we need to audition anymore." Anthony says to the panelists. One interrupts obnoxiously and sarcastically, rolling his eyes,

"But Anthony, she's just an extra."

Anthony raises his voice, furious "SHE IS NOT JUST AN EXTRA! AFTER A MONTH SHE'S HAD MORE HEART AND DEVOTION FOR THIS COMPANY THAN YOU'VE HAD AFTER A YEAR AND SHE'S GOING TO BE A SQUAD MEMBER WHILE YOU'RE GONNA BE FIRED!"

The panelist is left with his mouth hanging, but then rolls his eyes again.

"I'm sick of your damn attitude Alfred!" 

"Whatever. I hated this stupid job anyway," says the man, as he walks out and slams the door. The other two panelists stay silent.

"Anthony..." You say.

"Y/n, it's alright." he says, walking over to you to give you a hug, "he was a pain in the ass anyway."

"All in favour of Y/n being a squad member?" One of the two panelists left says. "I mean I was in favour since she first started working here!" The second panelist says, as they both raise their hands.

Anthony breaks the hug and looks over at them. He raises his hand as well. "Y/n, you just got 3 out of 3 yeses."

***END OF FLASHBACK***

June 1. 8:41pm

I couldn't help but just watch all the videos I've had with Smosh together all day. From my audition tape, to all the skits I've starred in, to "My first day as a Smosh Squad Member" Vlog. The nostalgia was killing me and all I could feel was sadness. I was in Smosh cause of Anthony and now he's leaving... I understood why, but I didn't know how I'd live with it.

I paused what I was watching and put my hands to my head. I really really really wish I didn't storm out earlier, but I just couldn't stop thinking about how it would be without him in the videos and stuff. I mean, sure we could still meet up, but we'd be spending way less time apart cause of our now separated Youtube careers. I put my hand on my stomach. I ate wayyy too much pasta for dinner.

"DING!"

I removed my hands from my head and checked my phone to see a text from... Shayne? Hm, I wonder what he needs. I opened my Facebook Messenger account to check it out. "Hi Y/n." I replied, "Hey! What's up?" The three dots appeared on Shayne's side of the screen until-

"Cause he's the L to the I to the N to the K!-"

It's Anthony calling. After a few rings I decided that this was stupid and I shouldn't even be mad at him. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/n, you wanna get dessert?" 

"Oh sorry, I already ate..."

"Wait Y/n, look I'm sorry." Anthony said worriedly, before I cut him off, "No, no, like I actually had carbonara tonight and it was REALLY good!" 

Anthony chuckled and the phone went choppy, "Cute a- -ver."

Wait, did he say 'cute as ever'? Ugh dumb signal!

I giggled. "We don't have to get dessert, let's just hang out." Anthony said. "No, no. Let's get dessert."

"Okay sweet! Pick you up at 9."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I promised I'd come back, and I did!

I love you guys too much to leave you hanging.

To whoever's been here since day 1 and the writer's block days, thank you for sticking by this story. I'm now exploding with new ideas :)

I'm now a little bit smarter, a little bit older, a little bit more creative, and the tea is boiling hot now sis. Stick around for more chapters soon!

Love you guys.