Chapter 14: Okay.

**TWO MONTHS LATER**

June 1 <3 12:30pm

YOUR POV

"Cause he's the L to the I to the N to the K!-"

I crawl sluggishly out of bed and pick up the phone. It's been 2 months since I first joined Smosh and honestly, it was one of the best choices I've ever made. 

The only problem?

Sleeping at like, 2am in the morning.

I've grown closer to all my friends. Especially Anthony. He helps me when I have problems and is really supportive, just like Ian and Bf/n are. Those two started dating at some point and decided to take it a little bit slower compared to when Bf/n first got out of the hospital. Bf/n felt better at least a week after she got out of the hospital and auditioned to be part of the Smosh Squad. That hospital experience was really rough for all of us, but it only made us stronger and better, in all aspects of life. 

"Y/n?"
"Hey, Anthony!" I said excitedly through the phone.
"Um.. can we meet up at Starbucks?"

As for Anthony and I, our bond grew stronger and stronger throughout the weeks. We'd always be eating out at Lily's or somewhere else when we didn't have a skit to do, opening up to each other about our past and our plans for the future, hobbies and interests, and sometimes just the randomest things ever. No matter what we talked about, we never got bored of each other. But we were just friends I guess. Sometimes we'd end up flirting, making jokes, to him it just seemed like fun...

but to me, it still meant something.

"S-sure." I replied, right before he hung up. There was something different about his voice.

Something had to be wrong.

I put on some sweats and a proper t-shirt, tied up my messy hair into a bun, then rushed to my car. It took me almost less than 5 minutes to get there. I locked my car and went in to see Anthony in the nearby booth alone. I sat on the seat across him.

"Hey Anthony."
"Hey..." he said, sipping his coffee.
"So um, why did you bring me her-"

"I'm leaving Smosh."

Instantly my jaw dropped to the floor. ANTHONY? LEAVING? SMOSH???

Impossible.

"I just feel like Ian and I can't make videos like we used to anymore. I told him I'd leave in two weeks and he was sad, but he understands." Anthony spoke.

I was shook. 

"S-so you're gonna leave everything you and Ian worked on— and what you grew up with? You're gonna leave, just like that?" I protested with tears in my eyes. I can't believe he was actually gonna do this.

"Look, Ian and I didn't even plan to make Smosh a business, a brand. We were just two high school students who made videos on our free time. We used to make these videos ourselves with just one camera man and our own stupid and crazy ideas and now we have a whole gang of staff and people thinking of the ideas for us. I just want to enjoy making my own videos again, for fun." Anthony explained, looking down. 

"Okay." I said, standing up and leaving shortly after.

"Y/n! I'm sorry..."

As I got pushed the glass door shut, I heard Anthony call my name. I couldn't even think about that at this point. 1/2 of Smosh leaving? I've loved Smosh since I was in elementary school. That's like telling a little girl Elsa isn't gonna be part of Frozen 2 or something! I wiped my teary eyes angrily, got into my car, and drove off immediately— not even bothering to look back.

ANTHONY'S POV

"Okay." was the last thing Y/n said to me before she left, and now I feel guilty. I could tell she was absolutely heartbroken. I walked back into Starbucks and sat back down on the sofa chair. She's right, I can't just leave such a big part of my life behind, instantly. But the only way to achieve success is if I enjoy my job.

And that's why I have to leave.

I honestly can't even imagine how the fans are gonna react, but I really have to do this. I wanna post videos on Youtube that I actually enjoy making. I wanna create content freely,

and that's what I'm gonna be doing.