Chapter 8: She's...

Bf/ln = best friend's last name

April 21. 11:17pm.

YOUR POV

"Miss L/n?". I rubbed my eyes and saw the nurse in front of me with my blurry vision. "Yes?" I yawned. "There's no easy way to say this but.."

"She's... 

She's gone."

ANTHONY'S POV

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

I immediately woke up to see Y/n hyperventilating, as tears continuously streamed down her cheeks. 

"What's going on..?" Noah said, stretching his arms out, as the other squad members rubbed their eyes. I grabbed Y/n's left shoulder and brought her towards me. She began to cry on my shirt. "It was just a bad dream." I comforted, running my hands through her soft, (h/c) hair.

"Miss L/n?" The nurse called out.

Y/n's eyes immediately widened, as she started to breath unsteadily again. I rubbed her back with my left hand. "Miss Bf/ln is okay..." the nurse smiled, continuing. "the only thing is, she's in a coma- BUT she'll most likely wake up in the span of a week or so." 

I saw a small smile appear on Y/n's face, while a teardrop of happiness came from her eye and fell on my jeans.

"She also had a few scars, some weren't that bad, but we got the bad ones stitched up." the nurse explained.

"Atleast she'll be awake in a week." I blurted out.

"You can visit her tomorrow." the nurse reassured, then left us to our privacy.

"She's okay!" Y/n cried happily, while nuzzling against my chest. I continued rubbing her back. "Anthony?" "Yeah?" "I'm really really sorry for getting mad at you earlier..." she apologized. "Y/n, it was fine. I understand what you're going through." I wrapped my arms around her, as the right side of her head still leaned on her chest. 

"Goodnight Anthony." she muttered, before falling asleep on my chest. "Goodnight..." 

"Ailuwboo" she said under her breath. 'Ailuwboo'? What on Earth and beyond could that possibly mean? (A/N: Anthony you dumb butt.)

~two hours and a few minutes later~

April 22. 11:36am.

While scrolling through my emails, I noticed a text message banner appear.

Sunny: Posted the video an hour ago. Forgot to reply earlier, sorry. You all can take the day off tomorrow. I texted everyone.

I sighed in relief at that text. I replied with an "Ok." and then put my phone on my pocket. Y/n woke up because of the slight movement. "Anthony./. what time is it?" she uttered, blinking a little. "It's 1:38." "I think we should all go home." 

I looked over at the other hospital chairs to see everyone sound asleep.

'I'll call an Uber for everyone." she continued, pulling out her phone. "It's okay. I can wake up Ian." I hesitated. "Anthon-" "He needs to find out about the news anyway."

I got out of my chair and walked over to Ian, who was to Y/n's left. "Ian." I shook him lightly. "Whaaat?" he growled. "We found out a few hours ago that Bf/n was in a coma."

Ian gasped. "But she'll wake up somewhere this or next week." I continued. He sighed in relief and hugged Y/n. "Ian, I think we should all go home now." Y/n offered.

"I kinda wanna stay..." he thought out loud. "I-I mean maybe I- I mean we, should stay." Ian stuttered defensively, his face turning light red. Y/n winked and I whistled.

YOUR POV

"She'll be fine Ian." I smirked, patting his back. "Do you want me to get an Uber for you and the squad or do you wanna drive them home?" I asked.

"Hey you guys, I told Sunny everything since he was still awake and he offered to bring the squad home." Anthony read from his phone. "I also told him I'm bringing you both home." he continued, looking at me and smiling.

So that did happen. We woke everyone up, told them the news about Bf/n's coma, and that they've got a day off tomorrow. Surprisingly, they were full of energy. They then all decided to stay over at Noah's place.

We were in Anthony's car at the moment. Ian and I were at the backseat, of course a good distance away from each other. (A/N: Pun not intended. Check out my IanXReader called Distance hehe) Ian's head was against the window, while I was just scrolling through my Instagram. Anthony didn't want to leave me alone at my house, so he let Ian and I stay over at his. 

"Guys, there's a little bit of traffic, so we might arrive twenty minutes from now." he said. Ian and I both said it was fine. And soon, Ian fell asleep again.

"Hey Y/n?" Anthony said out of the blue, as the car stopped for the stoplight.

"Yeah?"

"I know this might be too early, and this isn't even romantic, but I've liked you for quite a while now and..." he trailed off.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

I didn't answer. I was shocked. He liked me that way too?

"Yes." I giggled. I then leaned forward so I could kiss him. Oh my god our lips were so close. I'M ABOUT  TO KISS ANTHONY PADILLA!! Just as we were about to kiss, Anthony turned his head away. 

"Hahaha... You're pathetic." he cracked up, like a villain would. Everything around us then faded.

He then faced me again, and grabbed my chin roughly. The ground started to shake.

"I'll never love you."