Chapter 16: Fools

Warning: Mild Mature Themes and Mild Language.

I put on some a baseball jersey shirt, black jeans, a denim jacket, and some Stan Smiths I bought last week. My outfit was so cute! I let my hair down and took a mirror picture real quick. After a while I decided to post it as my ootd.

 After a while I decided to post it as my ootd

(A/N: Please just reimagine the h/c and s/c)

I had already told Bf/n I had somewhere to go, so she probably already fell asleep. After the hospital experience, she started sleeping way earlier. I wish I could do the same, but my sleep schedule is already messed up for eternity.

"DING DONG!"

I opened the door to see Anthony smiling with a hand behind his back. "Hey Anthony!"

"Hey Y/n." he said sweetly, revealing a sunflower in his hand.

"Awww thanks! You didn't have to." I said, as he handed me the flower. "I remember you telling me sunflowers were one of my favorite flowers. Come on, let's go!"

"Wait, you never told me your Ford Mustang was convertible!"

---------

"Well if it isn't my favorite customers in their favorite booth!" Angela, the waitress greeted warmly. "What can I get you guys today?"

"I'll just get a strawberry milkshake. What about you Y/n?"

"Oh I'll pass today. I already have a food baby." I joked, pointing at my tummy for the waitress to see.

"Alright. One strawberry milkshake, coming right up!" The waitress said cheerfully, walking away.

"And who's the food daddy?" Anthony teased, changing his view of the waitress to me suddenly.

I blushed a little. He should stop, but I don't want him to, but he should.

"It's Bf/n's, It's her pasta anyway." I shrugged jokingly.

"Shouldn't you be cooking for her instead of the other way around?"

"Oh well, she likes cooking and she's good at it. Believe me, I asked her that too," I chuckled.

"Oh Y/n, you haven't tried my cooking yet!" Anthony said excitedly, "I cook kinda well."

"Let's see. You could be the next potential dad for my next food baby."

"Here's your milkshake. Enjoy!" "Thanks Angela!" We said in unison.

Anthony grabbed the straw and... attempted opening it.

"This is so embarrassing. Y/n can you open this?" Anthony said ashamed, handing you the unopened straw.

"Anthonyyy what are you doing?!" I teased, making him chuckle. "I learned this in pre-school. Basically you put the straw against the table, then you push-"

And just like that, the straw fell. What in the world am I doing. "Oh shoot, wait lemme get another one." Anthony giggled, "It's fine Y/n, I'll get it."

"Not if I get it first!"

Narrator's POV

You and Anthony race to the cashier counter, to the straws. You end up pushing Anthony too hard and he falls to the ground, you following slowly after. Thankfully, Anthony protected his head from the ground with his hand. But you fell right on top of him.

You two were laughing so hard that it seemed to you that the world just faded away. Soon, you both realize the awkward situation and the customers looking at you, some who awwwed and some who were confused. Along with them was Angela, who was freaking out with her coworker about how cute you guys were.

Angela helped you up, and you helped up Anthony. You dusted yourself off and Anthony right after, as you looked into his eyes. He wore a gray sweater, joggers, and black sneakers. You then broke the gaze and got two straws from the dispenser. "Come on dumdum! Your milkshake is waiting for you!" You joked, as you and Anthony walked back to your booth.

YOUR POV

I walked back to our booth while simultaneously opening a new straw for Anthony. I cannot get over how cute and awkward that just was. I hope I didn't squish him though! I forgot just how tall and muscular he was...

I popped the straw into the milkshake while Anthony and I still chuckled. "You win, thanks Y/n," he smiled. "I hope I didn't squish you," I laughed, revealing another opened straw. "Do you mind if we share?" I said.

"Not if we get to share a milkshake baby!"