Chapter 5: Hey, Y/n?

April 21, 2017. 11:00am. 

WARNING: mild language.

YOUR POV

"How many fools can I kill today? Too many to count don't get in my way..."

I groggily stood up from my bed, and walked over to my phone to turn off the alarm, but saw a new text as well.

Anthony💖: 'Don't forget about the shoot today ;)' 

"OH SHOOT, THE SHOOT!" I reminded myself, snapping out of my sleepy state. I ran over to Bf/n's room, slammed the door open, and shook her in bed.

"TODAY'S THE DAY BEIIIITCH!"

"You have to stop slamming every single door you see, Y/n..." she muttered, rolling around her bed. "THE SHOOT IS TODAY AT 2:30. GET YOUR ASGARD UP AND GOING!" "It's too early..." she uttered, this time shoving her face into her pillow.

"Doesn't somebody need to get ready for Ian though?" I smirked, crossing my left arm and putting my right hand under my chin. She then swiftly raised her head from the pillow, got off the bed, and ran to the bathroom, not even uttering a single word.

I giggled and headed to my room.

~time skip~

"Who's driving?" I spoke, gesturing to the car. "MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Bf/n screamed, running to the driver's seat. I giggled. "I'MMA SHOW IAN I CAN DRIVE!" she added.

I don't think we've ever been that excited during a car ride before.

~sometime later.~

We arrived at exactly 1:20pm so we could practice. We walked up to the door and knocked. "Who's there?!" someone yelled. I was certain it was Anthony. "It's me, Y/n, along with Bf/n!" I yelled back. Soon the door unlocked and he welcomed us in.

"Okay so today, we're shooting Vlog Virus. Basically, vlogging is a virus in this video!" Anthony explained, leading us to one of the shooting rooms. "You both will be infected by it." he added, handing us the script. Bf/n and I both smiled in unison. 

At some point we figured out Rhett & Link and Ryan Higa were shooting along with us which left us completely shook!! We also ended up meeting them and took loads of selfies with them. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

We actually ended up shooting right when it turned 2:00pm. At some point, it was finally mine and Bf/n's part. Bf/n went ahead on set while I was talking to one of Smosh's main cameramen, Miguel. He was super sweet and apparently, he found out his girlfriend cheated on him recently too. It was definitely nice to talk to someone who could relate to the same bad experiences you've been through, and it helps you grow past them easier.

I waved to Miguel and walked over to the main set. I was practically shaking 'cause the last skit I did was probably years ago. I took a deep breath and continued walking. Before I got there though, I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Hey, Y/n?"