Chapter 4: Yes!

You'll find out why that's there later. (aside from the fact that I'm promoting it lmao)

April 21. 1:00am. 

WARNING: mild language.

YOUR POV

Today was the best day ever! I met Smosh themselves, and broke up with that sad sack cheating boyfriend of mine! I've literally never felt better.

I just couldn't stop thinking about Anthony. The way his hair lied on his face, how much more beautiful his caramel eyes were in real life. I could go on and on and on and on. I usually sleep a little earlier, but I just couldn't get him off my mind...

"SHUT UP!"

I looked over at my phone to see a text from an unknown number. I squealed in delight as I realized it was Anthony and read the message out loud to myself.

'Hey Y/n. I know this is kinda weird for a first text but we need two extra girls for tomorrow's skit. The extra actresses we planned won't be able to make it, and we need to get this video posted by tomorrow night. I know this is kinda sudden and all, but instead of contacting anyone else, I decided to choose you. Even if we just met. I guess I just couldn't get you out of my mind. I know you and Bf/n would be perfect for the skit. We're gonna start shooting at about 2:00pm tomorrow. I know you're probably asleep right now, but let me know if you and Bf/n can fill in. Thanks Y/n :) - Anthony'

AM I DREAMING? DID HE JUST 'I COULDN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND' ME? 

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!"

"Y/N YOU KNOW I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEE-"

"BF/N BF/N BF/N!!!" I squealed, slamming her room door open.

"What in the-." "LOOK!" I screamed, handing her my phone as I jumped up and down.

BEST FRIEND'S POV

I rubbed my eyes and read the text.

"O.M.G. SHUT THE FRONT DOOOOOOR!!!

I screamed and hugged Y/n, as we jumped up and down squealing together. 

"DUDE REPLY!" I shrieked, handing her the phone. The keyboard sounds played through each letter Y/n typed, but before she could press send,

"I'm a kitty!"

I smiled when I heard my ringtone, but smiled even harder when the text was from Ian.

"THERE! I SAID WE COULD GO!!" Y/n declared. "Hold on... iS THAT IAN?"

I blushed at the very name I saved on my phone just earlier. His name was just so bewildering to me. Imagine the man who made you laugh and feel emotions you've never felt with anyone else before, even if it was just through a screen, and then imagine yourself actually texting and talking to him!

'Hey Bf/n! I heard you and Y/n could cover for our actresses tomorrow! Looks like I gotta fix myself up more for you :P I'm so excited to see you guys tomorrow! Sleep well.'

I immediately swooned at the sight of the text, and Y/n teased me. We made a group for the four of us to chat together, and soon it was 2:00am. 

ANTHONY'S POV (earlier)

"Hello? You still there Anthony?" Ian said through the phone. "I-uh yeah, dude." 

"I know you're thinking 'bout her bro. Make up a lame excuse and ask her and Bf/n to act with us tomorrow!"

Ian and I were on a late night phone call talking about tomorrow's skit, The Vlog Virus. 

Ian blabbered on about his story while I stared at my keyboard. Hm... what should I say?

*5 minutes later*

'Hey Anthony! Bf/n and I will definitely be there, maybe around 12:30?. And I'm sure Bf/n would love to see Ian hehe.' 

"And so I was like- wait. Hello? Hellooooo?" 

"wha- WHAT?" 

"Were you even listening?" Ian sighed. 

"She replied" 

"Really!? Oh I'm definitely gonna message Bf/n."

Soon enough, Ian and I started chatting the night away in a group chat Bf/n made for us all to text in. "Anthony, I'mma sleep now. Goodnight." Ian yawned, right before hanging up. I then messaged goodnight to Y/n and Bf/n, then fell asleep with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter. Some more interesting stuff are happening soon!