Chapter 7: No.

April 21, 2017. 6:49pm.

Warning: mature themes and strong language x2.

NARRATOR'S POV

You both got in the car and slammed the doors. "A-Anthony what's going on?" you asked, worriedly. Anthony took a deep breath, and started the car. "Bf/n got into a car crash and w-we need to go." he barely said, pushing his foot to the pedestal and driving out of the parking lot as quick as possible. 

"W-wHAT?" you screamed, your voice cracking at the end of your sentence. Anthony looked to his right (A/N: This car is one of those cars where the driver is on the left side of the car btw.) to see your face red, while tears started to roll down your cheeks. He faced the road once again, while the car veered a little. Your sobbing got louder each minute, and soon your eyes were flowing waterfalls. "DRIVE FASTER ANTHONY!" You screamed, causing Anthony to suddenly swerve. 

Anthony then drove as fast as possible, still avoiding getting a speeding ticket. Your voice was now hoarse and your eyes were puffy. "Frick, frick, frick." you muttered under your breath. "We're almost there." He replied, anxiously. His car swerved a lot, as you weeped more and more each minute. 

ANTHONY'S POV

We soon arrived at the hospital and almost hit a tree on the way. We made it fast enough to see Ian's car in front of us. 

I parked my car in the nearest slot, which was beside Ian's. Y/n and I got out as quick as possible and dashed to the emergency room. In front of us was the Smosh Squad. Shayne pushed the doors open as wide as possible, as we followed the stretcher with Bf/n on it, being rolled by the nurses. I then caught up with the squad while Y/n overtook us, to a teary-eyed Ian, who was in front of the group. 

"What happened?" I questioned the squad, still eyeing Ian and Y/n who were comforting each other ahead of us.

"She left shortly, after you guys left. A few minutes later, Ian got a call from her phone. He answered it and apparently a passerby got her phone, and called the most recent person she talked to to say that her car got hit by a truck. The passerby of course called the ambulance before they called Ian though." Courtney explained. 

"Oh my..." I muttered.

YOUR POV

We all made it outside the emergency room she was gonna be in. You all can't be here, I'm sorry. the nurse said bluntly, kinda like how someone would sound when they've said the same statement a billion times before. "I'M HER BEST FRIEND!" I argued, my voice croaky. "You can visit later ma'am."

We all hesitantly made it to the waiting room. I sat down on one of the chairs while sobbing. Ian sat beside me to my left, a single tear rolling down his cheek. "W-what if she doesn't mak-" "Don't think that Y/n... Bf/n's strong," he comforted, wrapping his arm around me. "I-I just, I just can't live without her." I murmured, as my tears soaked his blue t-shirt. I cried on his shoulder for what seemed like centuries. At some point I looked up to see him, sound asleep. 

"Hey." a voice called out. I looked to my right to see Anthony. "Don't hey me..." I said. Not looking him in the eye. The squad was just getting food at the cafeteria at the moment, so I was alone with Ian and Anthony. 

I didn't wanna drink, eat, maybe even live. I was empty. My best friend, my other half, was currently in an emergency room, just after I left her alone for a man I met in person just yesterday. Ian's right, she's strong, I know she is. It's just so hard... I didn't wanna lose her.

We sat in silence. "I should've just stayed with her..." I mumbled, as tears dripped to the ground. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav-" "No." I hissed, this time, looking Anthony in the eye. "Please don't say you're sorry..." I continued, barely uttering the words. "If I didn't offer to bring you to the din-" "Stop..." "She would've been fine-" "STOP!" I finally snapped, waking up Ian. "JUST STOP APOLOGIZING FOR SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOUR FAULT!" I exploded, storming out of the waiting room and into the nearest bathroom.

I barely made it to the bathroom, as tears blurred my vision. I walked up to the countertop and looked at the mirror. My face was red, my eyelids were puffy, my makeup was smeared everywhere, and my eyes were bloodshot. Wow, I looked like absolute crab. I mean, who wouldn't cry when they'd heard their best friend just got into an accident? 

I opened the faucet and put my shaky hands under the cold, running water. I brought my hands to my face, and sobbed in between each splash. "It's all my fault..." I mumbled, bringing my hands to my face, as bitter tears mixed with the remaining water droplets on my hands. 

I closed the faucet and dried my face and hands, not even caring about the water stains on my sweater. Bf/n's parents are on their way here... If I'm crying waterfalls, they must be crying tsunamis. 

I finally got the courage to get out of the bathroom. I walked into the waiting room to see everyone sleeping. I sat on my previous seat, and curled up next to Anthony, who was still sleeping. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be so hard" I muttered under my breath, while a few tears formed in my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS 949 WORDS, EXCLUDING THIS NOTE. WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!