Chapter 13: Me.

Warning:

April 26. 3:41pm

YOUR POV

"Omg, omg, omg, I'm so late." I panicked, slipping on my pants. "Bf/n!" 

I ran to Bf/n's room to check on her. She was lying in bed using her phone. "Bf/n, I'll only be gone for a while okay?" "Yeah, yeah. Don't worry."  

"Remember, no strenuous activities for a week, no driving, and definitely no junk food!" I reminded her, my gaze slowly reaching her bedside table, which had a small bag of Lays on it. "BF/N!" I scolded, roughly grabbing the chips away. "Sorry Y/n, I was craving."

"Crazy dumdum. Don't even think about getting more cause I already hid them all away. Okay I gotta go bye!"

"Bye Y/nnn."

It took me atleast 15 minutes to get to the Smosh house, and I was atleast 30 minutes late. I quickly locked and ran out of my car. 

"DING DONG"

"Anthony can you get the door?" A muffled voice from inside the house said. Footstep sounds started getting closer and closer, until the door opened a littl-

"Oh. my. god."

ANTHONY PADILLA WAS FIRETRUCKING SHIRTLESS!!! WHY WOULD HE GO SHIRTLESS THAT MAKES NO SENSE. HOLY WOAH. THOSE ABS-

"Uh, Y/n?" Anthony said, waving his hand in front of my face. "OH. Sorry I uh hardly got any sleep last night," I lied. "Ohhh okay." Anthony trailed reluctantly, leaning on the doorframe. "Why don't you have a shirt on, Anthony"

"Nothing, just feel hot today."

I felt my face burn up. No, no, no temperature down! 

"Oh really, hm?" I teased.  "Hahaha I'm kidding. I was changing my shirt for the skit just as you rang the doorbell." he explained. I finally noticed the shirt in his hands.

"Ahh I see. Sorry I'm late, what did I miss?"

"Me."

STOPPPP ANTHONY PADILLA I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!!

"Oh, don't be a feeler!" I snapped back flirtatiously. We both chuckled as he led me into the house. He closed the door and put on his new shirt as I placed my backpack down on the couch.

"Oh Y/n, I think your shirt is backwards."

"Wait wh-" OH MY GOSH IT WAS! UGHHHH I'M SO EMBARRASSING. "Oh... Thanks Anthony." I said, facepalming. "Come on, flip that so we could start filming your part!" he said excitedly.

----------------

"So I'm a student?" I asked. "Well yeah, okay hold on. Guys!" Anthony gathered everyone, including Shayne who waved at me. Haha, looks like he was bald for this scene. I waved back.

Anthony explained that we were students saying we were present while Shayne was someone named Shitman pronounced as 'Shiteman' cause it was a Hitman scene. 

"Anthony!" Courtney called out, running into the door. "Yeah?" "Sorry, but we're kinda not done with filming for the other skit, do you think we could delay it or find someone else?"

"Oh, perfect! Y/n is here and maybe she can play your part. Are you okay with that Court?" "Oh hell yeah! Go Y/n!" Courtney lit up, patting you in the back, then running off again.

"Okay guys that's all! First take in five." Anthony announced, and everyone dissolved.

"All you need to do is say 'Here' and act kinda sarcastic or like act like you're sick of this already." Anthony explained to me as I and the others prepared for this shoot. "Okay!" "You'll do great Y/n."