How you meet (Boys)

Ben- You were in a limo on the way to Auradon Prep along with four of your friends: Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay. Your parents have sent you all to go and retrieve the magic wand to set them all free. After a slow ride, you all had finally arrived. Outside there was multiple people and a marching band. You, Mal and Evie all get out of the limo and Carlo and Jay follow, fighting over a piece of material.

"Guys," You whispered. "We have an audience"

You and the girls tried to look presentable, putting your hands on your hips. You had blocked out everything, instead looking around at the school. Glancing up you noticed that the soon-to-be-king was in front of you with his hand out. Gripping his hand, you noticed that he was staring into your (e/c) eyes.

"I'm Ben," He said, breathlessly.

"I'm (y/n), (y/n) Heart."

Carlos- It was the VK's first day at Auradon. You had seen them around the school but haven't talking to any of them, especially Carlos. At the moment, you were sitting in the forest reading with your pet Dalmatian Spot next to you. As you were reading, you saw Carlos run past you with Dude (the campus mutt) behind him, chasing him. Running right behind them was Ben, you good friend. Once seeing Dude, Spot jumped up and chased after them.

"Spot," You shouted, getting up and running after her. "Come back."

After reaching Spot, you noticed that you were right next Ben, Carlos and Dude. Looking at the tree, you noticed that Carlos was in it and looking Spot and Dude in fear. Seeing that Ben was having trouble getting Carlos down, you approached him.

"I'll take it from hear." You told Ben, looking at Carlos.

"Thanks" He said as he started to head back.

"Hey," You said to Carlos. "Why don't you come down here and meet Dude."

"No way," He said, looking at the dogs in fear. "Dogs are vicious, rapid pack animals."

"No, they're not," You replied, stroking Dudes head.

Glancing down at you and the dogs, he saw that they didn't look that bad.

"They don't look like vicious, rapid pack animals," He said, slowly climbing down from the tree. "They're kind of cute."

Giving Dude to Carlos, you and Spot started to walk away.

"Wait," You heard Carlos shouted after you. "What's your name?"

"(y/n) Radcliffe"

Jay- Today was the villain kids second day. At the moment you were in the courtyard on your magic carpet and with your tiger Daisy (Rajah's daughter.)

As you were flying around, you failed to notice a certain villain kid watching you. When you had landed, you looked over to the doorway and noticed that Jay, son of Jafar, was there watching you.

"Hello," You said looking at him suspiciously. "Is there something you need?"

"No," He answered looking at you. "Just watching you. I'm guessing that you are the daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine."

"Yes, and you're the son of Jafar." You told him.

He walked up to you looking at magic carpet and Sally. All of a sudden he was right in front of you, gripping your chin to make you look at him.

"You are very beautiful." He said, clearly flirting with you.

"I know I am, oh and give me my necklace back." You replied surprising him.

Your necklace was very important to you as it was giving to you by your uncle Genie. When Jay gave you the necklace back, you grabbed it and walked away from him.

"Bye." He shouted after you.

Chad- Today was your first day at Auradon after the failed attempt to retrieve the magic wand the night before. At the moment you were in Chemistry with your good friend Evie. The teacher asked you a question.

"What is the mass an electron?" He questioned, looking smug almost as if he was sure that you didn't know the answer.

What he didn't know was that you were extremely good at all sciences.

"9.10938356 × 10-31 kilograms," You answered bored out of your mind.

"O-oh, t-that is correct," He stuttered, obviously surprised that you knew the answer.

The boy next to you looked at you like you were a goddess. He quickly turned to you and started to talk to you.

"So, your Captain Hooks daughter." He said, looking confident and arrogant.

"Yes, (y/n) Hook," You said, looking at him in distaste. "Who are you?"

"Charming, Chad Charming."

Doug- It was only your second day at this stupid school and you were already failing in Physics. The teacher had told you to some guy named Doug that could help you. At the moment you were looking for him but you couldn't find him anywhere. Tapping a random dudes shoulder you asked where you could find him. Glaring at you, the student told you that you could find him in the courtyard. Walking away from them you started to trek to the courtyard. When you got there you saw a cute but nerdy guy sitting there doing what seemed to be homework. Going over to him you tapped him on the shoulder.

"Are you Doug?" You asked as he turned his head towards you.

He blushed bright red when he looked at you.

"Heigh-ho," He mumbled. "Y-yes I am. Who are you?"

"I'm (y/n), Daughter of Scar," You smirked. "I heard that you could help me with something.